British Wrestling DVDs Closing Down Sale

The Guvnor

Hi everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that I'm running a sale on the British Wrestling DVDs website at the moment, which lasts from now until the end of Friday, 21st February. My DVDs during that time will be reduced to �2.00 each, with a minimum order of five disks. This applies to any existing titles already listed on the main website. Customised compilations are not included in this deal, as they take a lot more time. Please feel free to take a look at the list through the link below, and if you'd like to take advantage of this deal while it's on, please contact me through the email address on the website and I'll be happy to help. All the best and I look forward to dealing with you soon, Carl Stewart British Wrestling DVDs http://www.britishwrestlingdvds.vze.com

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For anyone interested in purchasing anything before I close down completely at the start of December, I'm now running a £1.50 per disk sale until the end of this coming Friday (24th October).

Please contact me either on here or through the email on my website if you're interested. Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived