Futureshock. Wrestler of the Night

BREMENMURRAY

Just back from Futureshock in Stockport after possibly the best show of the year.The Bodom brothers beat the crap out of each other and the Zak Gibson victory in the main event was well deserved.But the wrestler of the night was Joe Vega who put up a tremendous fight in a compelling match against Zander Cooper.Certainly a wrestler with great potential for 2014!

Futureshock was great, what a show. Glad I was there. All great matches, looking forward to seeing how the womens title situation turns out. The main event was amazing, Cyanide is fantastic. And new tag champs, who would have thought Dave Rayne and the Nordic Warrior would beat the Blondes. The UK's own version of team Hell No

Was a great show on sunday, Rayne and Nordic winning was a shock but will be interesting to see where they go with it. Bodom brothers fighting for the name was outstanding and possibly my fav match I've ever seen at futureshock, glad Josh won though. Good to see Cooper become the trophy winner as he's been around a while and really deserved that win and in a good match. Was really glad to see Gibson finally win the big one and walk out the champ, was a pretty decent match to with the chair shot to Gallagher, the entrance coming down and all that.

Archived