NOAH Final Burning in Budokan Commercial Clone set

RudoReels

I've got this on the way and will be offering 1:1 clones of it, something you likely won't find anywhere else unless you buy the real thing. It's on the way and I'm running pre-orders for it.

As a collector, I've been adamant about wanting DVD9s for my WWE collection, so I thought, "why not NJPW, NOAH, etc?" So I'd like to regularly make these available. As someone who cares about quality I want something better than compressed DVD5s, but they're hard to come by. I realized there's no reason I couldn't get them myself, which brings me to where I am today.

$13.99 for two DVD9s and one audio CD in a 3 disc case with custom artwork by Truth of Sin. At the moment I am only offering it in this method as I need to make sure costs are regained, and that I can work on getting other masters as well, such as recent/upcoming NJPW shows.

Further information is available here, including the shipping date, match listing, extras, etc:

http://rudoreels.com/shop/product/noah-201...vd9-1-audio-cd/

thumb-evj-noah-2013-05-13.jpg

Most people wouldn't care whether it's 2 x DVD9 or 4 standard discs (no need to shrink - simply recreate, replicating the bit-rate) + you need to know what you're doing when creating DVD9s. Unless they're formated with the correct layer breaks, there's a chance that there'll be playback issues down the line. $13.99 doesn't represent great value, when in this case the show has been available for weeks, in similar quality for less than half that price. Essentially you're saying contribute to the cost my official versions & in return, you'll get an over-priced copy.

Others are already buying the commercial versions when eventually released, but still operate at the lower end in terms of price. Furthermore, taking "Invasion Attack" as an example, the quality of the official version is nothing special - very ordinary. Pimping that up with 'fake' artwork wouldn't make it any more of an attractive proposition.

Finally, it's probably as well not to make claims such as "something you likely won't find anywhere else unless you buy the real thing" unless you know that to be factually accurate.

Most people wouldn't care whether it's 2 x DVD9 or 4 standard discs (no need to shrink - simply recreate, replicating the bit-rate) + you need to know what you're doing when creating DVD9s. Unless they're formated with the correct layer breaks, there's a chance that there'll be playback issues down the line. $13.99 doesn't represent great value, when in this case the show has been available for weeks, in similar quality for less than half that price. Essentially you're saying contribute to the cost my official versions & in return, you'll get an over-priced copy.

Others are already buying the commercial versions when eventually released, but still operate at the lower end in terms of price. Furthermore, taking "Invasion Attack" as an example, the quality of the official version is nothing special - very ordinary. Pimping that up with 'fake' artwork wouldn't make it any more of an attractive proposition.

Finally, it's probably as well not to make claims such as "something you likely won't find anywhere else unless you buy the real thing" unless you know that to be factually accurate.

Thanks for your thoughts.

However, I stand by everything I said and everything I do. Appreciate you looking out for me, but this will all sort itself out with or without your help. Like any other product sold by anyone else in the world, if it's too expensive, it won't sell. If people truly 'don't care' (which isn't something you know to be factually accurate, by the way) then it won't sell. If you feel it doesn't represent great value, you're well within your rights to believe that and I would suggest to just not buy it, like any other consumer choice.

Trying to drag me down just because you disagree with my methods... Not sure what your problem is but my service speaks for itself. Always has, always will. Also, I feel a bit insulted that you felt a need to hold my hand through burning a DVD9. If I didn't know what I was doing I wouldn't be offering this.

Sure, anyone can purchase the master or get a trade from someone who has. But as far as websites like mine go, no one is really offering them consistently, if at all. So I stand by that. I'm trying to make the effort to be different and I ask that you respect that even if you aren't interested in what I'm offering.

Thanks for your thoughts - No problem. It's a forum.

However, I stand by everything I said and everything I do. Appreciate you looking out for me, but this will all sort itself out with or without your help. - Absolutely.

If people truly 'don't care' (which isn't something you know to be factually accurate, by the way).

No & neither do you. Years of experience, added to the likelihood (if not fact) that none of the major traders have previously done it, suggests I'm not wrong.

Trying to drag me down just because you disagree with my methods... Not sure what your problem is but my service speaks for itself. Always has, always will.

Like selling comparatively low bit-rate .mp4 versions as "excellent" quality DVDs. So weak that they went straight in the trash, with much of your 'Superstore' stock coming direct from IVP.

Also, I feel a bit insulted that you felt a need to hold my hand through burning a DVD9. If I didn't know what I was doing I wouldn't be offering this - Good luck with that.

...But as far as websites like mine go, no one is really offering them consistently.

Neither are you at the moment. You're testing the water to see if other people will contribute towards the cost of your purchases. Whether you're offended or not is of no concern, seeing as you only come here to shill.

Thanks for your thoughts - No problem. It's a forum.

However, I stand by everything I said and everything I do. Appreciate you looking out for me, but this will all sort itself out with or without your help. - Absolutely.

If people truly 'don't care' (which isn't something you know to be factually accurate, by the way).

No & neither do you. Years of experience, added to the likelihood (if not fact) that none of the major traders have previously done it, suggests I'm not wrong.

Trying to drag me down just because you disagree with my methods... Not sure what your problem is but my service speaks for itself. Always has, always will.

Like selling comparatively low bit-rate .mp4 versions as "excellent" quality DVDs. So weak that they went straight in the trash, with much of your 'Superstore' stock coming direct from IVP.

Also, I feel a bit insulted that you felt a need to hold my hand through burning a DVD9. If I didn't know what I was doing I wouldn't be offering this - Good luck with that.

...But as far as websites like mine go, no one is really offering them consistently.

Neither are you at the moment. You're testing the water to see if other people will contribute towards the cost of your purchases. Whether you're offended or not is of no concern, seeing as you only come here to shill.

If you had a problem with something you've purchased from me then you should have come directly to me immediately rather than waiting to throw it at me in the future. I can't fix a problem if I don't know it exists.

If you're referring to one of the Jan 4 NJPW shows, you're right, I have done that, because a PPV version hadn't surfaced that soon. And I also stated exactly what was wrong with it. Depending on how long ago it was, if you can give me any information to look up your purchase info, perhaps I can send something to make it right. If I was wrong about how I rated the quality, and if it's still wrong, I can update it.

If you don't like me, that's fine, but I'd like the chance to change that, and I apologize for whatever I did to make you feel this way but you're really jumping the gun and judging me unfairly. Any mistakes I have made that were brought to my attention I have immediately fixed, and again, I can't fix something I don't know about.

And actually, yes, I do care. Regardless of your years of experience, to blindly make a snap judgment of someone is unfair and shortsighted.

Added note-

I've taken a look at the two dome shows and realized a great error. I've had the broadcast version of 2012 from Lynch for months now but somehow failed to upload it to replace the convert version. I'm uploading it right now, and if this is the show in question, I can send it to you.

I've been going through my recent NJPW collection and checking what needs to be upgraded, so I will be pulling any iPPV-sourced items too. If you have any problems please let me know.

Archived