PITBULL PRO WRESTLING| 10th August | Folkestone

MLomaxxpromo300dpi_zpsb2b1262d.jpg

Summer Spectacular Update! 'Man Mountain' Matt Lomaxx has officially entered the MAIN EVENT of the evening, the over-the-top rope 'King Of Summer Rumble' match. Lomaxx, being the largest and arguably strongest competitor in the match, is logically the odds on favorite to take home the 'King Of Summer' trophy. Will anyone be able to throw this huge contender over the top rope on August 10th? Get your tickets through

Skiddle now to find out.

Any idea who ZSJ will be up against now that Takahashi's injured?

We are saddened to announce that due to an injured wrist Hiromu Takahashi will no longer be able to perform at our debut show on 10th August. We sincerely apologise for any disappointment this causes but hope that the fans appreciate that this is a matter beyond our control. However, on the bright side, we have reshuffled the card and promise that the event will still contain a phenomenal line up. We will announce two exciting new matches Monday evening, which we guarantee will get the British wrestling fans salivating!

Kenbai_Zack_zps6ba6e384.jpg

Summer Spectacular! Update: Pro Wrestling NOAH representative and one of Britain's best wrestlers Zack Sabre Jr. will now take on Michinoku Pro Wrestling's fireball of excitement KENBAI on 10th August 2013 at the Hawkinge Community Centre.

We sincerely believe this will be a exciting and suitable replacement for the scheduled match between ZSJ and Hiromu Takahashi. The announcement of Zack Sabre Jr. vs. KENBAI leaves an obvious hole where the triple threat match between Owen Phoenix vs. KENBAI vs. 'Dynamite' Pete Dunne once existed.

Unfortunately Owen Phoenix has contacted us over the weekend and is also unable to compete at Summer Spectacular! due to injury. We would like to wish both Owen and Hiromu a speedy recovery. In place of the triple threat match we will announce a fantastic replacement featuring two of the hottest prospects in the U.K. today.

Dunne_Allen_zps4b15c80d.jpg

Summer Spectacular! Update: Two of the hottest, young prospects who are taking the U.K. wrestling scene by storm will meet for the very first time on the 10th August at the Hawkinge Community Centre when the viscous forearm strikes of 'Dynamite' Pete Dunne square off against the high flying expertise of 'Dazzler' Darrell Allen! This is sure to delight any British Wrestling fan, truly the Best of British will meet at Summer Spectacular! Grab your tickets whilst you can by visiting the Skiddle website now.

VanWickedPromo_zpsbf28841a.jpg

Final entrant to the KING OF SUMMER RUMBLE main event Van Wicked is a high-flying, ring technician whose fast-paced intensity is once again making him a force to be reckoned with throughout the UK. Returning to the ring after a two year absence Van Wicked looks set to make a big impact at Pitbull Pro Wrestling. Wicked is armed with an unstoppable determination and an explosive style, mixing intense MMA training with an impressive arsenal of high risk and technical moves. With an unpredictable style and character, he is labelled as the 'Loose Cannon' of professional wrestling. The Folkestone native and Home Town Hero feels that he is genuinely in the best shape of his life and will be one to watch at Pitbull Pro Wrestling.

The debut show is tonight, I hope many of you can make it along. For those that are thinking of coming just to let you know there is ample parking at the venue or alternatively if you are arriving by public transport the venue is just on the outskirts of Folkestone in a housing estate called Hawkinge, this is about a 10 minute taxi journey from the Folkestone central train station/bus station or roughly a twenty minute bus journey out of Folkestone bus station.

There is also a fully stocked, licensed bar on hand!

Confirmed line-up for the show

King of Summer Rumble Main Event

Zack Sabre Jr. vs KENBAI

J.D. Knight vs. 'Flash' Morgan Webster

The London Riots vs. The Lion Hearts

'Dynamite' Pete Dunne vs. Darrell Allen

Come along and check us out.

Fuck it, bored on a Sunday morning... here were the results and brief honest thoughts:

Crowd for a debut show, down in the sticks, was in the region of 100 people, just over I guess. Pretty good!

I was expecting a crowd of less than 50 to be honest as we'd only seen one poster each before the show and the poster wasn't massive or in eye catching locations.

We saw more posters near the venue. I know plenty of wrestling fans locally did not know this show. We only found out by chance of me bothering to look in the events section here on UKFF on the right day.

Setup was very good, fantastic for wrestling in fact. Entrance, curtain, quality ring, nice seats, brand new venue with cool lighting (well, probably better for roller discos but still funky).

Fuck it, bored on a Sunday morning... here were the results and brief honest thoughts:

Crowd for a debut show, down in the sticks, was in the region of 100 people, just over I guess. Pretty good!

I was expecting a crowd of less than 50 to be honest as we'd only seen one poster each before the show and the poster wasn't massive or in eye catching locations.

We saw more posters near the venue. I know plenty of wrestling fans locally did not know this show. We only found out by chance of me bothering to look in the events section here on UKFF on the right day.

Setup was very good, fantastic for wrestling in fact. Entrance, curtain, quality ring, nice seats, brand new venue with cool lighting (well, probably better for roller discos but still funky).

Archived