elucha.com review.

goldeneye86

Hi, just a bit of help really... has anyone ordered off elucha.com before? if so what is the service and delievery times like? anyone had any issues with them before? Looking into ordering some bits but want a bit of feedback before hand.

any advice/input very welcome

Hi, just a bit of help really... has anyone ordered off elucha.com before? if so what is the service and delievery times like? anyone had any issues with them before? Looking into ordering some bits but want a bit of feedback before hand.

any advice/input very welcome

depends what you're after. I ordered some tights off the site and they fell apart practically after a couple of uses. I know others who have used them and their stuff is still fine a couple of years later.

depends what you're after. I ordered some tights off the site and they fell apart practically after a couple of uses. I know others who have used them and their stuff is still fine a couple of years later.

I'm after just a simple pair kickpads, nothing fancy just plain coloured kickpads. Thanks for the two replies so far, I'm very grateful :thumbsup:

I'm after just a simple pair kickpads, nothing fancy just plain coloured kickpads. Thanks for the two replies so far, I'm very grateful :thumbsup:

I ordered purple kickpads from there. Waited 4 weeks and they showed up on the day of the show...in pink :-/

In their defence, I emailed them a picture of what I received and what I ordered. They sent the correct pair out free of charge and told me to keep the other pair. Good service but the wait for the boat can be a while.

Hey carfire37 thanks for the info dude :thumbsup: how were the kickpads anyhow? (made etc)

No worries, the pink ones weren't worn as they weren't needed at the time, but they had a seam running right up the middle of the two pads for some reason. Took away from the look a bit. The purple ones were far better. Unfortunately I only got to wear them on say 10 occasions so can't really comment too extensively on the durability over time.

FAR better than the prowrestlingboots ones I ordered. Wouldn't order from those again for pads.

Impressive site nice and sharp looking but do they sell kickpads?

OP: id post you some current pics but all my gear was stolen this week. I could pm you a link to a past pic if I can find one?

Hey dude, sure np, all the help/input the better. Thanks for the link Big Rob, cool site :thumbsup: just cannot seem to find any pads.

Archived