WAW/Bellatrix wrestling weekender book IPPV NOW.

knightmare

UPDATED CARD PREVIEW

WAW EPIC ENCOUNTERS 4

Grudge Match - USA VS. UK

Steve Corino vs. Roy "Zebra Kid" Bevis

Dream Match? We think so! Ladies and Gentleman the first contest what was signed for Epic Encounters 4 is a dream match anywhere in the world and WAW bring its to you at Epic Studios on March 23rd! Former ECW/NWA World Champion "King of Old School" Steve Corino takes on Former WAW World/European/British Heavyweight Champion Roy "Zebra Kid" Bevis! Last year Steve Corino helped Danny "Boy" Collins take away the World Heavyweight Championship from The Zebra Kid in a violent tag team match after Danny choked Zebra out, Corino claiming this time he wants revenge for the amount of abuse Zebra Kid put him through and Roy wanting revenge for losing his World Title this is gonna be an instant classic, be there to witness it!!

Lumber Jack Grudge Match

King Kendo vs. "Rowdy" Ricky Knight

This match has been brewing for more than a year after King Kendo crushed the Sweet Saraya with his Kendo Bomb, these 2 met at the first Epic show with neither man scoring a victory due to controversy over 2 King Kendos, Kendo meanwhile has gone on a streak unbelievable and has become No. 1 Contender to the WAW British Heavyweight and HEW Championships in the process, but one man never forgot the score and Ricky Knight challenged King Kendo to a match for one last time with the WAW CC approving and if its anything like there last match this is gonna be a car crash of epic proportions, don't miss this one!

UPDATE - No one thought this match could be more personal but after last night's academy show, it has gotten just that, with the explosive main event of Ricky Knight & Zak Knight vs. Gorgan & King Kendo which featured Tommy Lee interfering several times and the use of a tie and a coke can, Zak Knight was DQ'ed after striking his nemesis Gorgan and King Kendo with a chair after they were triple teaming Ricky, this left Ricky in an uncompromising 2 on 1 situation but luckily Ricky's old friend Steve Quintain was watching from the crowd and came of with a double clothesline on to both Gorgan and Kendo! But unfortunately the ref also DQ'ed Ricky as he classed it as outside interference, but while Kendo and Gorgan won the match they may not have won the war as afterwards Ricky grabbed a microphone and told Kendo he was sick of him running away, sick of him high tailing it at every opportunity so at Epic Studios next Saturday March 23rd, their match will be a Lumber Jack Match, so now King Kendo will not run, he will not hide, what will happen when these two men are surrounded by the entire roster?

RQW European Tag Team Championship - 3 Way Tag Team Match

The Metal Heads vs. Army of 2 vs. Death Row

After The Hooligans were stripped of the RQW European Tag Team Titles and banned from competing in WAW for 9 months, every single team in the country rang the WAW CC putting their names forward for a chance to win the vacant titles, after much talking and eliminating it came down to 3 teams, The Metal Heads current WAW British Tag Team Champions having downed The Young Ones at a recent Academy show and putting strong showings forward since the win, next we have the former WAW British Tag Team Champions, the Army of 2, the pairing of Scott Fusion and Aaron Sharpe, both men unluckily lost out in their first chance losing a close hard fought battle to the Hooligans but since have impressed in tag team and singles matches with Scott pursuing the British Heavyweight Championship and Aaron locked in a best of 5 series for the European Championship, with both men re-united will they be able to focus on this match away from their singles goals and finally our final team Death Row, The Dominator and The Rage, both no strangers to WAW with The Rage appearing several times over the years and The Dominator appearing last year literally dominating several of WAW's biggest stars in a Rumble, both men have won many Heavyweight Titles up and down the country and are current HEW Tag Team Champions a sure threat to the tag division of WAW, what will happen when these 3 teams clash for the vacant RQW European Tag Team Championships in a no doubt train wreck!

WAW World Heavyweight Championship Open Challenge

Danny Collins

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tickets selling fast for our weekend wrestling spectacular at the best venue in town, Epic Studios Norwich.

Saturday 23rd March WAW Wrestling, proudly presents, Epic Encounters 4 featuring ex ECW Champion Steve Corino v Roy Zebra Kid Bevis, plus 7 more action packed matches.

Sunday 24th Bellatrix 5, Top lady wrestlers from around the globe in hard hitting action.

Tickets WAW 15 ringside, 10 adults 8 children u15 family of 4 30 pounds.

Bellatrix 10 ringside 7 general, kids go free!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to WAW Saturday go to Bellatrix for FREE!!!!!!!In our two shows for one deal.

WAW Box office 0800 046 8164. 12pm-8pm.

0800 046 2832/07880 977 512 10am-10pm.

book online at www.wawuk.com or www.wawuk.co.uk

courtesy of Thrax WAWFF

So, exactly one year to the day, I return to a WAW event. While I've kept up via the forum, it was good to finally see everyone again, and see live wrestling.

The night kicked off with MC Michael Mann introducing his partner for the evening, Jason Cross. Jason went on to explain that we had guests in the building, with WrestleTalk TV and Alex Shane having a stall at the back. He continued by pointing out how negotiations had lead to British Wrestling being shown on British Television for the first time in 25 years, as Challenge TV is to add it to their Sunday schedule.

Before I begin, I should point out that this was my first Bellatrix show. Now I see what all the hype has been about. All the articles, all the interviews, all the discussion... It doesn't do justice to just how amazing Bellatrix really is. I was blown away by 7 amazing contests, that I had the pleasure of seeing live. I offer my thanks and admiration to the entire roster.

If you weren't there, then go catch a replay of the iPPV.

BELLATRIX 5

24/03/2013

EPIC TV was abuzz as Zak Knight walked through the curtain, announcing that Bellatrix was Live on internet pay-per-view around the World. After a brief introduction, we got straight down to business.

• 2 months later...

Archived