Pro-Wrestling:EVE "Special Edition 2: THE WAR GAMES"

DannRead

• 2 months later...

CARD SET FOR SPECIAL EDITION 2 - THE WAR GAMES!

600537_496959300339701_1182415995_n.jpg

Following the events of No Mans Land 2, three people have stepped up to team with Alpha at THE WAR GAMES!

Nikki Storm made history on Feb 2nd becoming the first two time Pro-Wrestling:EVE Champion with a tremendous victory over joshi legend Emi Sakura but in the process made an enemy out of Sakura's protege April Davids.

Storm attacked the the Japanese great after their Championship contest leading to Davids attempting to make the save of her mentor. Unfortunately for Davids her emotional outburst perhaps was the cause for her not taking enough defensive care during their melee and ended up feeling the effects of Storm's Cyclone Neckbreaker leaving Davids unable to compete in the upcoming 3 Minute Warning match.

Team Storm's Ama-Reilly jumped She-X from behind during the latters entrance in their quarter-final match in the Tag Team Championship Tournament at No Man's Land 2 in Preston. It seems Rhia O'Reilly & "Amazon" Ayesha Ray have a problem with facing the tandem comprising Bette Noire and Viper face to face after walking away from their contest back at WrestleFever. Their Quarter-Final Tag Title Tournament match never got off the starting line with both teams brawling all over the venue until the referee through the match out as a no-contest.

Ama-Reilly along with "Portugal's Perfect Athlete" Shanna were quickly named by EVE Champion Nikki Storm as her War Games partners following the match announcement last November and through the luck of the draw, the trio found themselves in the ring together during the 3 Minute Warning match at No Man's Land 2. The three Team Storm members seemed to gel together instantly as they forged a unit to eliminate Kirsty Love (whom also suffered a concussion at the hands of the group) and both members of She-X one after the other however a brawl would erupt once more between the four before the end of the night until Ama-Reilly once again retreated.

This time there will be no running away, no sneak attacks and no brawling to no contests as the four alongside Nikki Storm, Shanna, Alpha Female & April Davids will be locked inside a steel cage in The War Games!

Team Storm:

Pro-Wrestling:EVE Champion Nikki Storm

"Portugal's Perfect Athlete" Shanna

Ama-Reilly: "Amazon" Ayesha Ray & Rhia O'Reilly

vs

Team Alpha

Alpha Female

April Davids

She-X: Bette Noire & Viper

In addition to this Special Edition II will also house 2 singles matches that will have a heavy effect on the War Games match!

Winner Gets Team Advantage In The War Games:

Pro-Wrestling:EVE Champion: Nikki Storm

vs

April Davids

Winner Chooses First Two Entrants In The War Games:

Alpha Female

vs

"Portugal's Perfect Athlete" Shanna

In addition to these contests we will have the last Quarter-Final contest in the EVE Tag Team Championship Tournament featuring the debuting team of Blue Nikita & Raquel Arijon - The Blue Haze Assassins!

Also El Ligero vs Mark Coffey and Blok Busta vs Mad Man Manson!

Pro-Wrestling:EVE presents "Special Edition II" The War Games!

Date:

Saturday, 23rd February 2013

Venue:

The Delphi Centre, Alexandra Road, Sudbury, Suffolk, CO10 2RR (map)

Doors open:

6:30 pm

Start time:

7:00 pm

Tickets available from www.EVEwrestling.com

Was written in a rush so please forgive the obvious. Everyone who had purchased tickets received this email yesterday but in case anyone was planning on turning up here is what was sent out:

Dear EVE Supporter

We are very sorry to have to announce that for the first time in EVE history our event entitled Special Edition II - The War Games this Saturday (February 23) at The Delphi Centre in Sudbury has had to be postponed due to a family emergency beyond our control.

We are working on a rescheduled date so we can produce this show with as close to the advertised card as possible and you will be kept informed of this.

All tickets can be refunded or they can be moved forward to one of our following announced events such as the rescheduled date to be confirmed next week April 27 "Special Edition III" - The Delphi Centre, Sudbury featuring Tommy Dreamer, The Million $ Man Ted Dibiase & Canadian star and the protege of former WWE Champion Edge - Leah Von Dutch May 25 - "Queen Of The Ring" - Rushcliffe Arena, Nottingham featuring Emi Sakura, Leah Von Dutch - (afternoon show as part of special day of wrestling double header with Southside Wrestling Entertainment July 13 "Special Edition IV" - The Delphi Centre, Sudbury, August 17 - Huntingdon Commemoration Hall, Huntingdon (afternoon show as part of special day of wrestling double header with Southside Wrestling Entertainment)

Simply email us at info@EVEwrestling.com with your request on which option you would like to take and we will move forward with it.

Additionally, the kind people at DragonGate UK have agreed to honour any EVE ticket purchases for their event on Friday 22nd February at The Broxbourne Civic Hall, Broxbourne, Hertfordshire (7pm Doors, 7:45pm Start Time) that features some of the best talent in the world today such as former TNA star Mark Haskins, TNA British Bootcamp star Marty Scurll, American star Ricochet and Japanese stars Naruki Doi, Yamato, Shingo, Akira Tozawa, CIMA, BxB Hulk and many others. Simply take your EVE paypal receipt with you to the event and you'll be given entry. Please note this does not effect your selection of refund or credit note.

We would like to thank DragonGate UK for their help and kind offer.

We understand that some of you will have made travel arrangements be they coach / flight / hotels etc that may not be able to be refunded or cancelled.and because of this we would like to offer you some form of credit note reimbursement should you not be able to be refunded.

Please simply email us at info@EVEwrestling.com your proof of purchase with no refund/cancellation option and we will credit you that amount to use be they on future tickets or on items in the EVE store or via Video On Demand. Should you have any questions please use this email address to contact us on.

Once again, we would like to apologise and assure you that this decision was not made lightly and we hope that this does not effect your confidence in purchasing from EVE and attending our events in the future.

Sincerest Apologies

The Pro-Wrestling:EVE Team

Theres certain promoters on here who would do well to read this and take notes. Dann doesn't have to give credit on his stuff to replace anyone out of pocket from transport/hotels but he is at a cost to him. Same with Southside not having to honour tickets. Yet I can name two "promoters" who have in the past announced shows, sold tickets and decided "fuck this" and left people chasing money off them. I'm not saying promoters should pay out every expense and bankrupt themselves but Dann has made sure no one loses out because of him so why can't these certain people at least put right the money they have been given.

Sorry to hear about the family situation but you're a credit to the UK scene and if I ever get a day off that lines up with your shows (fingers crossed for Nottingham) I'd be confident paying for a ticket in advance rather than on the door, and theres not many companies I trust to do that anymore.

• Paid Members
Theres certain promoters on here who would do well to read this and take notes. Dann doesn't have to give credit on his stuff to replace anyone out of pocket from transport/hotels but he is at a cost to him. Same with Southside not having to honour tickets. Yet I can name two "promoters" who have in the past announced shows, sold tickets and decided "fuck this" and left people chasing money off them. I'm not saying promoters should pay out every expense and bankrupt themselves but Dann has made sure no one loses out because of him so why can't these certain people at least put right the money they have been given.

Sorry to hear about the family situation but you're a credit to the UK scene and if I ever get a day off that lines up with your shows (fingers crossed for Nottingham) I'd be confident paying for a ticket in advance rather than on the door, and theres not many companies I trust to do that anymore.

I can honestly say that I know the full situation and I know Dann was horrified at the thought of cancelling. Straight away his worry was letting fans / talent down and how he could make it up to them. Dann is one of the good guys in this business and one of only a few promoters that I 100% trust.

Archived