WILD Promotions Return To Scotland

The Guvnor

These cards don't look all that good. The hole fed seems kinda un professinal looking

Like your spelling you mean? :p

Good luck to the WILD rosta.

Hmmmmmmmm....

Would have been good to see some of the more original WILD crew on these cards given that this is potentially the last shows in Scotland ever. Guys like Wolfgang, Red Lightning, Spinner

These cards don't look all that good. The hole fed seems kinda un professinal looking

Like your spelling you mean? :p

Good luck to the WILD rosta.

Agreed,I did wonder myself about some of the originals. But Im sure the promoter attempted where he could to make it a traditional WILD show.

Hmmmmmmmm....

Would have been good to see some of the more original WILD crew on these cards given that this is potentially the last shows in Scotland ever. Guys like Wolfgang, Red Lightning, Spinner

Agreed, I did wonder myself about the "originals". but Im sure the promoter attempted where he could to make it a traditional WILD show.

These shows were originally scheduled to feature Stu Odyssey, Jason Fury, Stu Pendous and Jamie Impact. You can't get more 'original WILD' than them. Unfortunately, other things got in the way.

Sadly, Drew Galloway was also unable to make it ;)

Archived