Michinoku Pro Tour

4FWpromoter

4FWMPROcopy.jpg

4FW Stars 'The Sheik' Behnam Ali has landed safely in Japan this morning, his first match is 4th October, Shinzaki and Michinoku Pro are really excited to be having this young prospect on board and this will be a great start to the 4FW-Michinoku Pro working partnership.

Ali will be training and Wrestling for a 3 Month stay as he returns 22nd October, in this thread I will post pictures, match results and post any other information for anyone that might be interested.

Mogami, Yamagata: 4/8/2012

Tag Team Contest: 'The Sheik' Behnam Ali / Ken45 Def. Kenbai / Jason Larusso

Hachinohe: 8/8/2012

Tag Team Contest: Kenbai and Rasse Def. 'The Sheik' Behnam Ali and Daichi Sasaki

Hachinohe: 10/8/2012

Triple Threat: 'The Sheik' Behnam Ali Def. Ken45 and Kesen Kesen Numajiro

Hachinohe: 11/8/2012

Tag Team Contest: Rasse & Kenbai Def. The Great Sasuke & 'The Sheik' Behnam Ali

Aomori: 12/8/2012

Triple Threat: 'The Sheik' Behnam Ali Def. Ken45 and Yuki Ono

Hanamaki: 13/8/2012

6 Man Tag Team Contest: Kenou and Taro Nohashi and Rui Hyugaji Def. 'The Sheik' Behnam Ali and ken45 and Fujita 'Jr' Hayato

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately Jason Larusso will be returning home within the next day or so due to a family emergency, we are currently negotiating with Michinoku Pro on the possibility of sending a replacement in place of Larusso.

We will post once things are confirmed, I'm still awaiting the result from the event on the 4th August, will post as soon as I have it, I do know it was 'The Sheik' Behnam Ali and Ken45 vs. Jason Larusso and Kenbai, The tour gets in to full flow now as Ali will have a string of events and I'l be sure to post results as soon as they get to me.

A real shame, the fulltime schedule and training schedule would have been an invaluable experience for him.

We have several options, maybe send someone out to only train and help out at the events, someone who has bags of potential like Antonio De Luca but not quite ready to work events out their so only as a training experience which would be hugely beneficial for him, I would definitely like to send Owen Phoenix and make it 3 tours at only 18 years of age, just need to see if it is an option.

A real shame, the fulltime schedule and training schedule would have been an invaluable experience for him.

We have several options, maybe send someone out to only train and help out at the events, someone who has bags of potential like Antonio De Luca but not quite ready to work events out their so only as a training experience which would be hugely beneficial for him, I would definitely like to send Owen Phoenix and make it 3 tours at only 18 years of age, just need to see if it is an option.

I really think this space can only be filled by one man.. He isn't just a man he's a Man Mountain of a man this man can only be The Man Mountain of a Monster called 'Matt Lomaxx'

OwenPhoenixtoMichinokuPro.jpg

4FW are proud to announce Owen Phoenix will be flying out to train and wrestle for Michinoku Pro on Thursday 30th August for a 3 Month stay.

Meaning he would have spent half of his near 2 year career in Japan.

He gets to help out at the Masked Tournament on 31st then his first match will be 1st September in Sendai.

He arrives just in time for him and Behnam Ali to compete in the Michinoku Pro Tag League.

This also means that he will no longer be competing for 4FW at WrestleWar II, Owen will be replaced by a top Junior Heavyweight so the 6 Man Tag team Contest will remain a fast paced action packed match.

Behnam Ali now has 10 straight matches on the M-Pro tour will get todays result this evening.

I bet that was an incredible experience to tag with The Great Sasuke. Hopefully when he does come to England next time they can revisit that tag team or be against each other in a singles match.

We are currently in discussions regarding the 4FW vs Michinoku Pro event that we want to do in 2013, will have plenty of options for cracking matches, Ultimo Dragon is a dream match of his so Ali vs Ultimo Dragon or Sasuke would be a great contest.

Next set of matches, literally will not be getting a day off for ages, invaluable experience.

12th August Contest:

Ken45 vs. Ali vs. Yuki Ono

13th August Contest:

Fujita Jr. Hayato, Manji Maru & Ali vs. Kenou, Taro Nohashi & Rui Hyuga

14th August Contest:

Fujita Jr. Hayato, Manji Maru, Ken45 & Daichi Sasaki vs.Kenou, Taro Nohashi, Rui Hyuga & Ali

• 3 weeks later...

Owen Phoenix landed safely in Japan yesterday, Management are really looking forward to seeing him in action after Shinzaki faced off against him in June, Dick Togo, TAKA Michinoku and Prince Devitt having nothing but great things to say about him, this could be the tour that opens up even more doors for the youngster, his first matches will be on Sunday 2nd September and Monday 3rd September in Sendai, he will also be helping out at the Masked Tournament this weekend featuring Liger, Ultimo Dragon, Takuya Sugi, Sasuke and more.

I have a whole load of results for Behnam Ali matches, will be sure to post when I get a spare few minutes, he has been lucky enough to work a lot of events throughout August with the same set for September.

Archived