Michinoku Pro Tour

4FWpromoter

They are great, watched Hayato vs Kenny Omega the other day from Super Juniors, was really good, his intensity is unreal, he's really looking forward to coming over and we plan on putting on 2 great matches for his first trip to the UK.

Also for those interested he will be running a seminar on Sunday 10th March at the 4FW training centre (Which will soon be moving, more news to follow on that shortly).

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not well up on the M Pro roster, Coby or anyone else got any reccomendations on who to check out.

But from a quick glance I'm really hoping for the big names; Jinsei Shinzaki, The Great Sasuke and Ultimo Dragon. If we just got those 3 I'd be happy.

Although not M Pro since Ali has been hanging out with Liger, if you could get him that would be a very nice import to have.

Fujita "Jr." Hayato:

vs. Koji Kanemoto from Super J-Cup 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBtrfA9eV-s

vs. Kenny Omega from Best of Super J. 2010

vs. Daichi Sasaki

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAwRyZ8uxrU&feature=plcp

vs. Kenou

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfFAFrBUagU...feature=related

Kenou is Hayato's rival in M-Pro. Jinsei Shinzaki has told us that they do the hardest hitting match in the world. Hayato grew up in an unusual environment and that's why he has the special aura. He is regarded as one of the uniquest Jr. heavyweights in Japan.

In M-Pro, there are legends like The Great Sasuke, Ultimo Dragon, Shinsei Shinzaki (Hakushi), Yone Genjin and young stars like Fujita "Jr." Hayato, Kenou, Taro Nohashi, Brahman Brothers, Kenbai, Yappei-Man No. 1 and No. 2. and Daichi Sasaki. Other ex-M-Pro legends that occasionally appear in M-Pro include: Super Delfin, Dick Togo, TAKA Michinoku, and Kaz Hayashi

Daichi Sasaki is someone they have really high hopes for, Kenou is great (We were originally going to be bringing in both Hayato and Kenou) Kenbai/Sato is also really good, Takuya Sugi is someone they bill as their own, We are aiming to bring in Ultimo Dragon for 12th January, Shinzaki will return in 2013 (I would like to do this for the shows in March, but we'll see)and we will definitely bring The Great Sasuke in the early part/middle of 2013.

We will definitely be bringing in Liger at some point, even if someone else gets their first we'll still want to bring him in same goes for TAKA Michinoku, Kota Ibushi and Kenny Omega, but for now we are focusing on our partnership with Michinoku Pro.

They're not, they are part of DDT. 4FW said they want to bring them in, but are focusing on their M-Pro relationship right now.

Didn't read that last bit properly, my mistake. I knew they were DDT, but wondered if they were a bit like Sekimoto, in the sense he is BJAP, but he works for Zero 1 and AJAP too.

So 4FW not bringing over a promotion in one go for a super show, just couple of guests at a time on regular shows?

They're not, they are part of DDT. 4FW said they want to bring them in, but are focusing on their M-Pro relationship right now.

Didn't read that last bit properly, my mistake. I knew they were DDT, but wondered if they were a bit like Sekimoto, in the sense he is BJAP, but he works for Zero 1 and AJAP too.

So 4FW not bringing over a promotion in one go for a super show, just couple of guests at a time on regular shows?

We will do eventually, we want to introduce the lesser known stars to the UK fans and bring in the more well known M -Pro stars aswell, eventually leading to a 4FW vs Michinoku Pro event over here which will feature the newer guys and the legends, then a 4FW vs Michinoku Pro event in Japan, the enthusiasm shown by both groups is really positive, exciting future as they look to build new stars and so do we.

Fujita 'Jr' Hayato graphic:

HAYATOGraphiccopy_zpsbc63e952.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

A load of events to update, including Behnsm and Owen facing off against Sasuke, TAKA Michinoku, 'Jr' Hayato and soon to be Ultimo Dragon, but here are the next batch of events before their returns....

October 13, Fukushima

Hayato, Takeshi Minamino & Manji Maru vs. The Brahman Brothers & Behnam Ali

Ken 45 & Daichi Sasaki vs. Kinya Oyanagi & Owen Phoenix

October 14, Takizawa Mura

Takeshi Minamino, Manji Maru & Ken 45 vs. Kenou, Rui Hyuga & Behnam Ali

The Brahman Brothers vs. Rasse & Owen Phoenix

October 20, Shinkiba 1st Ring, Tokyo

Behnam Ali vs. Owen Phoenix

(*Behnam's last match)

October 21, Akita

TBA

November 3, Takizawa Mura