Ring Of Honor Membership

ludapan

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone on here is a Ringside member on the ROH site and was it worth it? Seems like a pretty good deal going by their site but is the video content and perks worth the money? also im guessing the videos are stream only? cheers

• Paid Members

I signed up as a member purely to add an extra 15% off my order at the time of one of their sales (which meant everything ended up 50% off) over Christmas, then cancelled. On the monthly deal, it works out about a fiver a month, so it was worth it.

From what I saw, the video content is decent, with some entire shows on there. There's also the entire catalogue of the ROH TV show, whereas non-members only get to see the latest episode.

I'll probably sign up on the same basis again when I get to working my way through 2011 ROH, seeing as though there's some full shows on there that I'm not going to buy the DVDs for, as well as the TV. I'll also use it again when it comes to a % sale, since it is a massive benefit.

So, then, it depends what you're after. If you buy merch from their site, I'd probably say yes.

• Paid Members

Actually, perfectly timed from my post yesterday, ROH does indeed have a 20% off sale on their store this week, which means members actually save 35%. If you take up a monthly membership, you'll probably make back your membership fee plus more on your first order.

EDIT for typo

Actually, perfectly timed from my post yesterday, ROH does indeed have a 10% off sale on their store this week, which means members actually save 35%. If you take up a monthly membership, you'll probably make back your membership fee plus more on your first order.

Great stuff! Cheers Fella!

Archived