IPW: Battle Royale 2012, March 31st, Swanley

Andy

• Paid Members
Not a bad show overall, but I effing hate Lion Kid with a burning passion. I wanted someone to pull his ears off.

WHAT!?!

Boo-urns to you sir! Lion kid is (to be fair an OTT gimmick) but one that he has settled into, and is doing very well. Wrestling wise he us a cracking talent, and of course has his own "Pride" of fans!

[Lion Hands] RAWR! [\Lion Hands]

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not a bad show overall, but I effing hate Lion Kid with a burning passion. I wanted someone to pull his ears off.

WHAT!?!

Boo-urns to you sir! Lion kid is (to be fair an OTT gimmick) but one that he has settled into, and is doing very well. Wrestling wise he us a cracking talent, and of course has his own "Pride" of fans!

"Cuckedbymen" will hate what is coming next from LK.

"Bowyo T" will love what is next. Soon!

• Paid Members

WHAT!?!

:omg: !!!!! !!!! !!

Curse you Sloan! (*Sitting impatiently*)

WHAT!?!

:omg: !!!!! !!!! !!

Curse you Sloan! (*Sitting impatiently*)

Please tell me its... Lion-Cubs or even A Lioness Kid LOL

• Paid Members
There is already a lioness. She was selling his merchandise at the events last year. Who was LK's girlfriend.

I don't think there would be any cubs in the near future, especially at the shows!

I think its been mentioned before, but does she also model the T-shirts via amerch website sometimes?

Also, Can i request or print myself a "[lionhands] RAWWWR! [/lionhands]" tshirt, regardless of said news?

There is already a lioness. She was selling his merchandise at the events last year. Who was LK's girlfriend.

I don't think there would be any cubs in the near future, especially at the shows!

I think its been mentioned before, but does she also model the T-shirts via amerch website sometimes?

Also, Can i request or print myself a "[lionhands] RAWWWR! [/lionhands]" tshirt, regardless of said news?

Yeah, she has a full lioness outfit et all, and yeah she has modelled a few shirts for the supershows before.

You can print one yourself sure, Lion was actually telling be about a new design he had in mind for a big show. Maybe we'll get them done.

Lion was actually telling be about a new design he had in mind for a big show. Maybe we'll get them done.

Hopefully this will be at a DG UK show later this year :D

Wrong show thread, but any update on when No Escape will be On Demand/DVD?

Lion was actually telling be about a new design he had in mind for a big show. Maybe we'll get them done.

Hopefully this will be at a DG UK show later this year :D

Wrong show thread, but any update on when No Escape will be On Demand/DVD?

No.

Awesome!

I'll have a sneaky look into it, and get it don! (would you want one mark? Will also include Lion kid of course!) Will await the news of the "coming soon" kind!

Well, that is a kind gesture, but I am sure we'll have something official in the future.

• Paid Members
Awesome!

I'll have a sneaky look into it, and get it don! (would you want one mark? Will also include Lion kid of course!) Will await the news of the "coming soon" kind!

Well, that is a kind gesture, but I am sure we'll have something official in the future.

:laugh: Fair enough!

• Paid Members

Well that told my bum.

It could well be down to my irrational hatred of mascots, that he seemed overly nice, or that he missed a trick by not selling Lion bars, but I've only known of his existence since Saturday and I simply can't tolerate his furry goodness. It's like Ned Flanders fucked an Ewok.

On another note, having only recently broken my live Britwres virginity, it was good to see the likes of Martin Stone, Dave Mastiff and Doug Williams who I'd only ever seen on TWC and the like. :thumbsup:

Archived