NWA UK - 2nd ANNUAL ANDRE BAKER MEMORIAL SHOW

captain

Its a new year and a start of an exciting time here at Hammerlock as we look to bring more exciting events involving some of the best talent from here in the UK.

2011 was a great year for us at NWA UK as we witnessed some fantastic match ups including the classic Prince Devitt vs Zack Sabre Jnr match at the first annual Memorial show and who could forgot the brutal cage fight from the 'Battle of Britain' show between Jon Ryan and Jimmy Havoc.

The 2nd Annual Memorial show has now been announced and Tonbridge will play host to the event.

DATE - 2nd June 2012

VENUE - Angel leisure Centre, Angel Lane, Tonbridge, Kent, TN9 7SF

HUGE MATCH ANNOUNCED!!!!

JOHNNY MOSS TO DEFEND MEMORIAL CUP AGAINST JON RYAN IN A SUBMISSION MATCH

Last years winner Johnny Moss will this year defend the Memorial Cup against the bad boy of British wrestling Jon Ryan in what will no doubt be a hard hitting grudge match with the stipulation being the winner must make his opponent submit.

Neither of these two have met under this stipulation before in a Hammerlock ring which makes picking a winner almost impossible.

ban1.jpg

JIMMY HAVOC TO TAKE UP THE CHALLENGE

Newly crowned NWA UK Jnr Heavyweight champion Jimmy Havoc is set to accept the challenge of Lee Walker.

You may not have heard of Lee Walker but the long time Hammerlock star has just returned from his second successful tour of the U.S where he has been impressing a lot of people. The ex paratrooper is a former Harley Race school of wrestling graduate and hopes to make a big impression at the memorial show.

Jimmy Havoc is fast becoming a veteren in Hammerlock and whilst he is more famously known for his hardcore style there are few people that could deny that Jimmy can wrestle with the best of them.

Will the most suicidal man in British wrestling retain the title or will the upcoming Lee Walker put an end to his reign!

BANNER206.jpg

FIRST TIME IN A HAMMERLOCK RING FOR CHAMPION

It is with great pleasure that NWA UK Hammerlock can announce that Pro Wrestling Eve will be a part of the Memorial Show when Jenny Sjoden takes on the fighting Irish Rhia o Rielly.

Whilst this is Jenny's first time stepping into a Hammerlock ring, Rhia has been impressing NWA fans over the past year.

Could this give her the upper hand to take the win or will the Swedish fighter prove too much.

BANNER203.jpg

NWA UK TITLE DEFENCE

BANNER202.jpg

With the number one contender to the UK title Jon Ryan taking up the challenge of Johnny Moss for the Memorial cup, this has led to an unusual situation where we have no challenger to the title.

The NWA have agreed that the only fair way to decide who gets the chance is to hold a number one contenders Battle Royale at the start of the show with the winner facing the champion Kurupt in the second half of the event.

Entrants to the Battle Royale will be announced shortly.

BANNER205.jpg

This show has only been announced on twitter so far and tickets are already selling.

All tickets are available from www.nwahammerlock.com

Great looking match there. Was a really worthy finals last year. Any idea if the Devitt/Zack match will ever make it onto DVD?

Last years event was fantastic with some truely great matches including the match up you mentioned.

Everything was filmed but the master tapes have been with the editors for nearly a year now and we just cant seem to get them back....its turned into abit of a nightmare.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Fairly interested in doing this if I can get the weekend booked off work, IPW's show is on the next day in the Kent area so it may be possible to do a 2 day stay over to make the most of being in the Kent area. I've just tried to look at the ticket prices on the Hammerlock website but I've tried a couple of times and I can't seem to get the ticket purchase section of the site to work, it says the page is not found.

Fairly interested in doing this if I can get the weekend booked off work, IPW's show is on the next day in the Kent area so it may be possible to do a 2 day stay over to make the most of being in the Kent area. I've just tried to look at the ticket prices on the Hammerlock website but I've tried a couple of times and I can't seem to get the ticket purchase section of the site to work, it says the page is not found.

We had a few problems with the website but are pleased to say that everything is up and running again now.

Tickets are still available including some front row but cant say for how long.

Archived