Custom theme song service! Pre made or made to order

Dreamers of Dreams

I can do pretty much whatever genre of music you want from rock to dubstep to cheesy pop to hip hop and much more. Vocals can be added at your request.The quality of my recordings are of a highly professional standard.

I can certainly vouch for that. I ordered a series of different styles for use as entrance themes. Some rock, some more electro style etc and the quality of the tracks are outstanding. You are a talented musician sir. :thumbsup: Oh and I should have another order in a few weeks or so, will PM you mate.

• 2 weeks later...
I can do pretty much whatever genre of music you want from rock to dubstep to cheesy pop to hip hop and much more. Vocals can be added at your request.

The quality of my recordings are of a highly professional standard.

I can certainly vouch for that. I ordered a series of different styles for use as entrance themes. Some rock, some more electro style etc and the quality of the tracks are outstanding. You are a talented musician sir. :thumbsup:

Oh and I should have another order in a few weeks or so, will PM you mate.

Cheers for the feedback pal, glad you are happy with the results. To anyone else, please PM me with any orders. Thanks. (Demos on request through PM also)

Archived