Custom theme song service! Pre made or made to order

Dreamers of Dreams

Hi guys. I am a budding music producer looking for some work. I was wondering if there were any wrestlers or wrestling promotions on here that would like a custom theme song/entrance music? I am still kinda new to this forum so not totally sure if there will be a market for this in the classifieds yet but hey it's worth a shout.

I can do pretty much whatever genre of music you want from rock to dubstep to cheesy pop to hip hop and much more. Vocals can be added at your request.

The quality of my recordings are of a highly professional standard. My rates are incredibly reasonable, prices range from

• Paid Members

Rates are incredible for punters, completely shit for the industry though. Ive been doing the same thing for years and charging someone a tenner for a piece of recorded/created music is insane.

Not meaning to sound like a dick, but clearly sound like one.

On top of professionally producing music for the last 15 years and having a degree in music business, management and production, i cant honestly understand why you would charge less than minimum wage.

Ok thanks for the reply. I have had some great feedback on my tracks from the people that have ordered. In terms of prices, i was never really that sure what to charge, and chose my rates having compared similar independent production services found through internet searches. I produce beats (hip hop/dubstep/dance etc) aswell as play guitar, drums, bass, keys and a few others all to a pretty high standard but as I say, at the moment, it's just my hobby and I am trying to build a library of tracks and return clients, so I am happy to keep offering the service at the current rates.

Archived