PPW's "GOOD HIDINGS WE BRING..." 09.12.11 West Bromwich

ChrisPPW

Hi guys. Completely forgot that I promised the dvd line up lol sorry. Here goes...

Off the top of my head and in no particular order, cos I've not got a copy to hand:

Ligero v Storm 2 - PPW Championship

Storm v Malen - Loser leaves PPW No DQ Lumberjack Match

Drew Gulak v Scott Maverick - Combat Zone Streetfight

Davey Blaze v Steven Xavier - Evolution League

Ligero v Myatt - PPW Championship - World of Sport Rules

Tommy Gunn v Kid Fite - King of the Deathmatch Final Rematch

6 man tag - John Walters / Joey Starr / BBS v Sean South / Kid Fite / Lord GT III

Ligero v Malen - PPW Championship - No DQ Streetfight

....any one of those matches is worth the price of purchase alone! Nevermind all 8!

Plus lots of highlights packages featuring the likes of lionheart, James mason, stixx, Robbie brookside, frankie sloan, madman manson, the evolution league roster, the divas, and pretty much all the ppw stars that I've over looked just now!

And shedloads of extras including pedin pro wrestling, bbs getting a kiss from sue, various promos, a completely bizzare "out take" from the commentary sound check featuring PPW Commentary Team Mark Adams and Lucian L Jones (and i imagine myself and PPW Producer Karl Robinson in fits of giggles if u listen carefully!) , a bonus match: the brandon thomas "i want to be on the best of ppw 2011 dvd" open challenge, and other stuff that escapes me right now, but is never the less awesome all the same!

Dvd will be onsale at the show tomorrow priced @ a very reasonable ten pounds and will be available on the website in a week or so, in time for Christmas :)

.... Don't forget the Xmas special tomorrow night in west brom - ppw promises to end the year in style!

See you guys there! :)

Chris

PPW

Ok, so enough shilling of the dvd lol, I have a show to run...

PPW's Christmas Special is tomorrow night @ the west bromwich labour club :) this is ur last chance to catch PPW in 2011 and we aim to end the year with a bang! :)

Nate Colt v Steve Valentino

Lord Graham Thomas' Kiss My Foot Xmas Challenge

Matt Pedin v "Hellraiser" Brian Wright - Body Bag Match

"Luscious" Lucas Black v TBC - and the mystery opponent will be a nice treat for the PPW fans. A little summat different.

Xmas Battle Royal.

And of course the double main event...

BBS v Bubblegum v James Mason

and

El Ligero/Jonny Storm v Paul Malen/Joseph Conners

For all the details visit: www.phoenixprowrestling.co.uk

Hope to see some of u guys there :)

Chris

PPW

Great way to the end the year for PPW last night. The two main events were crackers (christmas?) and the other matches were all lots of fun, especially the ill Lucas Black winning a battle royal in a coat and looking like death. Everyone in the main was their usual excellent selves. Mason was as impressive as ever and it was interesting to see Bubblegum as a heel, he was really good. Looking foward to his match with Ligero in 2012

It's been a great year of shows for PPW, it's good to have a montly promotion to follow that put on such great shows. Long may it continue into 2012.

Hi Guys. Just a quickie to say thank you to everyone who came along last night :)

A few new faces last night too which is always good!

In results from the show:

- Nate Colt dft the returning Steve Valentino, much to his disgust

- Matt Pedin dft Hellraiser in a Body Bag / Santa's Sack match

- BBS, James Mason and Bubblegum wrestled to a highly entertaining 20 minute time limit draw.

- 16 yo rookie Sean Morrel dft Lord Graham Thomas in a very good Kiss My Foot Match - Everyone at PPW is very excited about seeing young Sean competing in next years Evolution League!

- A very ill Lucas Black rose from his sick bed, to controversially win the Christmas Battle Royal

- El Ligero / Jonny Storm dft The Predators - after the match, Bubblegum challenged his former Hubba Bubba Lucha tag team partner El Ligero to a match for the PPW Championship on Feb 17th - Ligero accepted.

Thanks again guys for a great 2011 and we'll be back bigger and better in 2012!

Merry Christmas

Chris

PPW

Archived