The "Mad Man Manson promotes shows" Thread

Gordon_The_Gopher

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Manson and Bailey will be promoting tomorrows PCW vs PBW Show, and more specifically Dave Rayne's birthday, tomorrow on local radio station Preston FM.

They will be on Andrew and Dave's Radio Show which is on from 2-4 pm (most likely towards the end)

If you're in the Preston Area, you can listen on the wireless on 103.2 FM, otherwise you can listen live online on www.preston.fm

• Paid Members
Manson, are you still on the APB show? A lot of the guys have pulled out and just wondering if the show is still going ahead, which it prolly isn't.

It is worth noting that Mad Man Manson does not have a UKFF account.

It is also worth noting that the inspired "I'm on Dave Mastiff" w/ ship motiff t-shirts are now officially on sale!!

Manson, are you still on the APB show? A lot of the guys have pulled out and just wondering if the show is still going ahead, which it prolly isn't.

It is also worth noting that the inspired "I'm on Dave Mastiff" w/ ship motiff t-shirts are now officially on sale!!

Available from all good stockists?

• Paid Members

And, as I am lead to believe IPW:UK 7 Year Anniversary show!!! hashtag rumours

Fuck! At the moment due to my severe skintness it's looking like I won't be able to attend that particular show! Fancy the drive up to Liverpool to drop one off for me?! ;)

• Paid Members

Fuck! At the moment due to my severe skintness it's looking like I won't be able to attend that particular show! Fancy the drive up to Liverpool to drop one off for me?! ;)

Delivery options are available. Please feel free to contact me via PM.

As an aside - are you not aware of how stacked that IPW:UK show is going to be?? It's going to be more stacked than that show STACKED they did one time!! It's looking to be the biggest IPW:UK show EVER!!

NB - 4FW's Halloween Spectacular tomorrow is also going to be MASSIVE!!!

Be there for all these shows!

Apologies.

Good to hear the on mastiff t-shirts will be available to purchase.

• Paid Members

**I AM NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THESE SHOWS** (yet)

With 4FW Halloween Havoc Spectacular 2011 (which has a show results here!!) now in the dust, it's onwards for me to DWA Tiverton on November 19th!!

*DISCLAIMER* I do not endorse, work for or condone any shows featured in this thread. Unless I mention:

4FW Halloween Havoc Spectacular 2011 Results

FWA @ Memorabilia London

DWA returning to Tiverton

IPW:UK 7th Anniversary Show

Pro EVW in Gloucestershire or Bristol

All Star Wrestling

Premier Promotions

Anything Mark Sloan does, like DragonGate stuff

NWE when they are in London

TNA

WWE

**NB**

This is not a slight on the promotions, merely a statement of my unaffiliated nature to there product.

• Paid Members

It's onwards for me to DWA Tiverton on November 19th!!

*DISCLAIMER* I do not endorse, work for or condone any shows featured in this thread. Unless I mention:

FWA @ Memorabilia London

All Star Wrestling

Premier Promotions

TNA

WWE

**NB**

This is not a slight on the promotions, merely a statement of my unaffiliated nature to there product.

• Paid Members

It's onwards for me to DWA Tiverton THIS SATURDAY - November 19th!!

FWA @ Memorabilia London

All Star Wrestling

Premier Promotions

TNA

WWE

**NB**

Archived