TNA UK Fan Party Tickets for 28/09/11 up for grabs

tbkendrick

Hey guys.. if anyone is interested, there are some TNA Uk fan party tickets being given away over at the iNeedWrestling website. The next TNA party is on 28th September and I think this time it's going to be in Glasgow, so if there are any scottish fans or guys up north that fancy going then check out the competition at the iNW site to win a ticket. It's a pretty simple competition and not too many entrants at the moment so it should be quite easy to get a ticket if you get in there soon.

http://www.ineedwrestling.com/2011/09/win-...ts-for-928.html

From what I've heard I think they are like one giant pissup (which is why you have to be over 18). At the fan party's i think they do a live spin cycle, have other guests and TNA wrestlers, they give away a lot of merch and everyone just hangs out. Exactly like they say, it's a fan party lol.

If you have a chance to go to this, take it! I went to the Manchester one and it was a dream night for a TNA fan... JB throws out so much free merchandise to everyone all night long, there's live webcam link ups with TNA stars, special video messages... the chance to hang out with TNA stars in person - for free and totally un-rushed... and all in a swanky private bar filled with fans. Can't recommend them enough!

Only from competitions I think... there are a few going around. ineedwrestling just closed their first one but they have 2 more to go. These guys have posted another on below:

http://www.ineedwrestling.com/2011/09/win-...ts-for-928.html

I think if you do that one then you can get a ticket. If not, follow JB on twitter and he might make appearances somewhere in Scotland and you have to go and met him to get a ticket.

Archived