UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League

TUFCfan

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Atletico will be around shortly.

EDIT: Did not see any of my opponents online.

TUFCfan: Any chance I can just play my games this week when I'm back from Nottingham?

Sevilla, Lille, Juventus, Fiorentina and the next stack of games, I'll play the lot :)

Will it be harder to play them after this week? I'll give you an extension on the Lille game seeing as you're willing to play it this week.

Just finished doing the table this week, which should be up in the not too distant future.

Nah it should be fine, I'm back on Wednesday, I'll message Stunstone etc and get the games done with.

Just to confirm Im leaving the league as Zenit. Been told what Marseille are upto. They dont accept your invite, do there own and ive been advised it looks like they have assisted setting on. If you look at his online play for regular games he has lost a ton of games, yet all of a sudden he is scoring 6-7 goals a game in this league. I like to play on a level playing field so for that reason im out. Cheers to the guys ive played

Just to confirm Im leaving the league as Zenit. Been told what Marseille are upto. They dont accept your invite, do there own and ive been advised it looks like they have assisted setting on. If you look at his online play for regular games he has lost a ton of games, yet all of a sudden he is scoring 6-7 goals a game in this league. I like to play on a level playing field so for that reason im out. Cheers to the guys ive played

Interesting.

I only lost to Marseille 2-1(I really should have won) but he has been thrashing everyone else with ease including clubs I've struggled against.

Mate are you fucking serious? I don't play with assisted settings. Ask anyone who has played me they get scoring opportunities as I haven't mastered tactical defending. My fifa record shows that many losses because you are always playing people who go the big teams and are familiar with them. Thats why I have managed to do so well on this league as the players aren't familiar with their teams and don't have the likes of Messi or Ronaldo to walk through the defence. If anyone has played the Fifa head to head seasons mode and got near division 2 or 1 then its nigh on impossible to win a game thats why I have so many losses on this Fifa compared to 11 or 10. As for not accepting invites, I can honestly say that is a load of bollocks. The only time where I dont accept invites is if someone is meant to be the away team but invites me as the home team. I'm genuinely astounded anyone has the audacity to claim that I use assisted setting just because I have been playing well. I am intrigued to know which players have labelled me as some kind of cheat. I'm sure it couldn't be Valencia, Lyon, Malaga, Roma or Borussia Dortmund as all had plenty of chances that they couldn't convert.

Mate are you fucking serious? I don't play with assisted settings. Ask anyone who has played me they get scoring opportunities as I haven't mastered tactical defending. My fifa record shows that many losses because you are always playing people who go the big teams and are familiar with them. Thats why I have managed to do so well on this league as the players aren't familiar with their teams and don't have the likes of Messi or Ronaldo to walk through the defence. If anyone has played the Fifa head to head seasons mode and got near division 2 or 1 then its nigh on impossible to win a game thats why I have so many losses on this Fifa compared to 11 or 10. As for not accepting invites, I can honestly say that is a load of bollocks. The only time where I dont accept invites is if someone is meant to be the away team but invites me as the home team. I'm genuinely astounded anyone has the audacity to claim that I use assisted setting just because I have been playing well. I am intrigued to know which players have labelled me as some kind of cheat. I'm sure it couldn't be Valencia, Lyon, Malaga, Roma or Borussia Dortmund as all had plenty of chances that they couldn't convert.

My game against you was a back and forward game and defo no foul play. I got beat fair and square in a good game

Benfica 4 - Porto 1, Ridiculous game in which Benfica eased to 2-0 up, then an own goal in the 86th minute gave Porto some hope, in the 92nd minute Hulk squeezed a pass through to be one on one with the keeper but hit the post, in the ensuing corner, the goalkepper came up, corner missed everyone and Benfica waltzed up the field to score into an empty net, they then hit a 4th with Porto demoralised. Great containing play from Benfica meant Porto could not get into the game at all.

Cant remember scorers sorry

Archived