UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League

TUFCfan

Really need to catch up on games, on tonight , pm me if your free

Sorry mate, had a big 5-a-side match too take care of which ended with a lovely 16-4 win, I'll play you over the weekend along with the rest of my fixtures. :thumbsup:

Sunday is probs best for all my opponents as after Sunday I wont be on until Wednesday..

We can't go onto next week to play without permission. Tufc you okwith this?

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Really need to catch up on games, on tonight , pm me if your free

Sorry mate, had a big 5-a-side match too take care of which ended with a lovely 16-4 win, I'll play you over the weekend along with the rest of my fixtures. :thumbsup:

Sunday is probs best for all my opponents as after Sunday I wont be on until Wednesday..

We can't go onto next week to play without permission. Tufc you okwith this?

That's fine if you both can't fit it in this week.

It wasn't my connection mate I can assure you that much. The game was much better when I hosted it rather than you but it still lagged alot which did effect the game. I also had to deal with the lag just as you did so you cannot blame a 7-1 defeat all on lag I'm afraid.

Much better? It was exactly the same, just as bad as before. Wasn't saying it was your connection as the servers may have just been very busy, etc. I've never experienced lag as bad as that, even wwffan2's lag whilst he was downloading and playing was much better.

I'd have no problem losing 7-1 in a normal match, I've lost 7-0 before in the league and have had other heavy defeats but they've not bothered me because I was terrible and/or the other player was very good, but as mentioned your second, third and fourth goals were mainly down to lag especially as in two of them your attacker warped from one position to another giving me no chance to react. Also, as mentioned, goals six and seven were due to me messing around as I'd given up after your fifth goal and was just whacking the ball away, etc., to waste time for the match to end.

Lazio 2-1 Roma bojan (1)

good game that roma started with the early goal lazio got level before half time, second half the game went a bit laggy and it was all roma untill they got done by the counter attack yet again, then it was all roma again and they should have put away a good chance at the end but wasn't to be.

didn't get the lazio scorers.

Very hard game. Lazio scorers were Klose and Hernanes.

Louch - dunno what happened but the lag was insane. May I propose we play a full 90 mins again with you 1-0 ahead? I couldn't even pass the ball at times.

Juventus 2-1 lazio

Matri x2. Klose

One -one tonight, hard fought game with chances for both.

Atletico will be around shortly.

EDIT: Did not see any of my opponents online.

TUFCfan: Any chance I can just play my games this week when I'm back from Nottingham?

Sevilla, Lille, Juventus, Fiorentina and the next stack of games, I'll play the lot :)

Will it be harder to play them after this week? I'll give you an extension on the Lille game seeing as you're willing to play it this week.

Just finished doing the table this week, which should be up in the not too distant future.

Week 7 (Monday 21st November -> Sunday 27th November)

Atletico Madrid v Bayer Leverkusen

Benfica v Porto

CSKA v Roma

Lazio v Fiorentina

Marseille v Villarreal

Napoli v Malaga

PSG v Juventus

Sporting v Lille

Valencia v Borussia Dortmund

Zenit v Lyon

Bayer Leverkusen v Lazio

Borussia Dortmund v Sevilla

Fiorentina v Zenit

Juventus v Sporting

Lille v Valencia

Lyon v CSKA

Malaga v Atletico Madrid

Porto v Napoli

Roma v PSG

Villarreal v Benfica

Week 6 remainders:

Atletico Madrid v Lyon

Benfica v Bayer Leverkusen

CSKA v Lille

PSG v Borussia Dortmund

Sporting v Sevilla

Bayer Leverkusen v Napoli

Fiorentina v Atletico Madrid

Juventus v CSKA

Lille v PSG

Lyon v Lazio

Sevilla v Valencia

Week 5 remainders (last week for these):

CSKA v Sporting

Lazio v Sevilla

Napoli v Lille

Villarreal v Lyon

Lille v Zenit

Lyon v Napoli

Sevilla v PSG

Week 4 remainders (last week for these):

Lille v Atletico Madrid

Sevilla v Zenit

Atletico Madrid v Juventus

CSKA v Sevilla

Notes:

The table has been updated and is on the first post.

After catching up on their games, Marseille are top of the table, are still unbeaten and have an impressive goal difference. With nine games to go, can anyone stop them? Benfica are second with a game in hand but PSG look the most likely to be able to catch Marseille, as if they win their games in hand they'll be within three points of the leaders. Roma drop to fourth whilst Dortmund climb up to fifth, knocking Valencia down a spot as the Spanish side only had one fixture this week and that was against Sevilla who've only just joined the league this week. Down at the bottom, just when they thought they'd escaped bottom place, Sporting prop up the table again after Porto and Villarreal picked up their first wins of the season. Both teams have also leapfrogged Leverkusen, who drop to 20th.

PSG have a good chance to catch up to the leaders this week as Marseille only have one game, but PSG do face fourth placed Roma and seventh placed Juventus. Benfica face the two teams who picked up their first wins last week, Porto and Villarreal. Valencia can get their own back this week on Dortmund, who took their fifth place this week, as the two face each other. At the bottom, Sporting face a tricky week, as do Leverkusen. Villarreal's joy at picking up their first win may be short lived as they face the top two this week.

As well as the ones mentioned earlier in the week, I'm giving an extra week for Sevilla's games now we have a player, unless he'd prefer to have less of a fixture backlog.

We're still looking for someone to take over Lyon, so if you think you know someone you'd be interested or are a former player who'd like to rejoin, let me know.

Archived