UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League

TUFCfan

Villareal 2 - 6 Fiorentina (Cerci (2), Gilardino, Jovetic, Koldrup)

4-1 at half time saw Fiorentina sprinting into their best 45 mins performance of the league so far. I was hoping for more in teh second half more Villareal did much better at pushing me back and forced me into a mistake for their second goal. Luckily I was able to put it out of sight with 2 more of my own and overall despite concedign the 2 goals I'm happy to have actually scored more than 3!

Sorry I can't remember Villareals scorers.

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Villareal 2 - 6 Fiorentina (Cerci (2), Gilardino, Jovetic, Koldrup)

4-1 at half time saw Fiorentina sprinting into their best 45 mins performance of the league so far. I was hoping for more in teh second half more Villareal did much better at pushing me back and forced me into a mistake for their second goal. Luckily I was able to put it out of sight with 2 more of my own and overall despite concedign the 2 goals I'm happy to have actually scored more than 3!

Sorry I can't remember Villareals scorers.

I think they were both Rossi.

Roma 2

Borriello

Bojan

Napoli 2

Cavani

Lavezzi

Cracking game considering the torrential rain!

Both teams missed great chances near the end to steal all three points.

Lyon 3 - Bayer Leverkusen 1

Lyon

Lizandro Lopez

Y. Gourcuff

John Mensah

Bayer

S. Keibling

Good game, Leverkusen struck first but Lyon began to dominate.

Gourcuff's goal was a cracker as well from about 30 yards out. I will try to upload it. TOT normally has my number and I shocked myself in taking the lead as the last time I played him he beat me 7-0. Lopez goal just before half time was a sucker punch, then Gourcuffs goal knocked the wind out of my sails and I was not able to muster a decent chance in the second half.

Tuesday and Thursday nights are best for me to play this week (juve)

Reminder I'm free tonight

And tonight seeing as its Thursday. Pm me here to play

Lyon 3 - Bayer Leverkusen 1

Lyon

Lizandro Lopez

Y. Gourcuff

John Mensah

Bayer

S. Keibling

Good game, Leverkusen struck first but Lyon began to dominate.

Gourcuff's goal was a cracker as well from about 30 yards out. I will try to upload it. TOT normally has my number and I shocked myself in taking the lead as the last time I played him he beat me 7-0. Lopez goal just before half time was a sucker punch, then Gourcuffs goal knocked the wind out of my sails and I was not able to muster a decent chance in the second half.

Fairplay if you upload that for me mate, it was pretty decent.

Archived