PRO WRESTLING ELITE - Friday 21st October -

Pro Wrestling Elite

• Paid Members

Following on from the success of our debut show in July, are pleased to announce our second event on Friday the 21st of October 2011 Cumnock Academy in Cumnock

akalg3.jpg

The 7 match card will be a part of the biggest weekend in Scottish Wrestling history as our friends Premier British Wrestling and Insane Championship Wrestling stage their flagship events of the calendar year, on the Saturday and Sunday evenings respectably...

For up to the minute announcements and matches for this event, please visit our OFFICIAL FACEBOOK PAGE

With that we can reveal the announced card so far as;

PRESENT MEETS FUTURE...

British Breakout sensation and Elite star to face arguably the hottest property on the British Wrestling Scene, fresh off his tour with Noah Japan...

qqwlqd.jpg

SECOND TIME LUCKY...

The potential match of the night everyone wants to see come to an end...

2d8ma8h.jpg

ELITE SHOWCASE...

Unquestionably four of the best in British Wrestling meet in an Elite Elimination bout...

2qi7jgi.jpg

SCOTTISH RIVALRY REIGNITES...

Arguably one of the greatest rivalries in Scottish Wrestling returns for one night...

2ik5wmq.jpg

SIX PERSON INTER-GENDER CHAOS...

This one could get crazy...

uyfsh.jpg

TEACHER VS STUDENT...

The baddest man in Scottish Wrestling looks to school one of his very own hottest prospects...

e01gk3.png

RISE OF THE ELITE...

TICKETS AVAILABLE NOW FROM DONSPORT IN CUMNOCK OR AT THE DOOR ON THE NIGHT!!

GOLDEN RINGIDE:

• 3 weeks later...

You know what, I look at this card and I see brilliance. I'm incredibly disappointed that I can't make it, because on paper, it looks sensational.

Zack Sabre Jr. vs. Noam Dar

I mean... COME ON!!! Noam Dar now more than ever just oozes class. Or as someone told me... "He oozes being a dickhead." ... well yeah. But that's the point. Not in PWE though where he is apparently a hero. I refuse to believe this. The match itself is stunning on paper. It's a first time match, it's a CORKER, and it's the main event. So you want to see it. No? If not then what are you doing in the UK Wrestling Events section?!

BT Gunn vs. Mikey Whiplash

BT Gunn is a guy who many consider to be the best in Scotland. He can ALWAYS be relied on for a good match. Mikey Whiplash is a regular on the All Star circuit, so you KNOW he has at least something going for him. What he has is superior technical skill. Which means this is going to be a styles clash, but a good one. Mikey Whiplash has torn it up this side of the border so far.

Travis vs. Hayes vs. Kirby vs. Ligero

This is going to be spoterrific. There is NOTHING I can say to make this match sound better. You all know how good it looks and you all know how much you wanna see it, so why not?

Wolfgang vs. Lionheart

There was this amazing fued in Scottish wrestling. It started in East Kilbride with a match which was, apparently, one of the best that happened that year. They went on to have what remains one of the top three matches I have seen live in a Ladder Match. Now they renew the rivalry. This should be a fucking corker. They have went face to face several times and never have they had a crapper. Even in the 30 minute iron man match which disappointed me, I still really enjoyed what I seen. They can do no wrong. And they'll do no wrong here.

Liam Thomson, Carmel and Sean South vs. Andy Wild, Kay Lee Ray and Joe Coffey

Admittedly I don't like mixed tags. There is a LOT of good talent in this match. Wild, Thomson and Coffey are among the best in Scotland, and Southy is the UEWA Cruiser Champ. Need I say more? But I've always had a bad feeling about mixed tags. Hopefully this one proves me wrong. It certainly has the talent to do so.

Kid Fite vs. Davey Blaze

A much less inexperienced Blaze wrestled Kid Fite in ICW and it remains one of the best matches to happen there IMO. A much better Blaze will be facing Kid Fite now. Kid Fite is by FAR the most reliable wrestler in Scotland. He seems to just have this knack of just having this really good match no matter who's in there. Not even Liam Thomson matches him on consistancy, and I've documented on here how highly I regard him.

I'm pretty sure the first outing was a much loved match in EK. Same night as Highlander beat Conscience for the title.

I thought the feud started the night Wolfgang beat Lionheart for the Openweight Titke then said he couldn't have a rematch.

Archived