PS3 help

blackcountrywwfc

How long have you had the PS3 for and where did you buy it from. I had this same problem basically your PS3 is fucked !!! however, don't worry.

My PS3 was about a year and a half out of warrenty i had bought mine from HMV. However, what HMV didn't know when they tried to fob me of with "the console is out of warrinty sorry good buy" crap, was they were dealing with some one who has a law degree and one of the modules i had studied was consumer law and was very familiar with the Sale of Goods.

Now under the sale of goods act, the law states (am a bit rusty, get in touch with consumer direct here is the link they will notify you of all your rights http://www.oft.gov.uk/consumer-advice/oft-and-cd/) that the products should be free from minor defects and durable for a reasonable period time. Basically i got an enginneers report (which you at first have to pay for) that said the PS3 was faulty this cost me

Same thing happened to me a few weeks ago i had the original 60gb phat console, was playing Virtua Tennis online and it just cut off and wouldnt come back on, like yourself i got the yellow light of death followed by the flashing red light, bascially its fooked yoou can get it fixed but its only temporary and will most likely go again, i had to go out and buy a slim at

Archived