moving across the UK

Cobra1000

Hey all, I was just wondering if anybody has moved from country to country in the United Kingdom (and Ireland). I'm hoping to move to England with my friend in a few months time from Northern Ireland, is there any specific laws or immegration things or can you just freely move about?

I'm fed up with Northern Ireland and would very much like to move and have a new start. Has anyone ever just moved and started all over again from a country in the Uk to another country? Any help would be really appreciated :)

Hey all, I was just wondering if anybody has moved from country to country in the United Kingdom (and Ireland). I'm hoping to move to England with my friend in a few months time from Northern Ireland, is there any specific laws or immegration things or can you just freely move about?

I'm fed up with Northern Ireland and would very much like to move and have a new start. Has anyone ever just moved and started all over again from a country in the Uk to another country? Any help would be really appreciated :)

You are a citizen of the United Kingdom therefore you can live wherever you like whether it be up in the Shetlands or the Scilly Isles. As long as you register on the Electoral Roll then you shouldn't have a problem.

Archived