1PW show off........time to pay up now Danny Boy!

cheetah69uk

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well on my PayPal receipt it says I paid studio@freshdigitalradio.com then the enterprizeebay address is in brackets. Maurice is the registered owner of Fresh Digital Radio (or at least he was when I checked up on him) and IIRC he also owns the domain freshditialradio.com. So is that enough of a trail?

Probably not. Like I said - you need to contact Paypal. You need to do EVERYTHING you can to establish the person who you sent the money to. Bear in mind, there's a distinct possibility it could go legal, at which point you need to be able to plop a bunch of paperwork in front of the coppers to get a case number, and then the police will obtain the information themselves, using your/everyone else's evidence.

Just drop Paypal an email - they're pretty good, despite what everyone says.

Well on my PayPal receipt it says I paid studio@freshdigitalradio.com then the enterprizeebay address is in brackets. Maurice is the registered owner of Fresh Digital Radio (or at least he was when I checked up on him) and IIRC he also owns the domain freshditialradio.com. So is that enough of a trail?

Might be worth checking on who owns it now, if he's sold the company on the debt would presumably have passed with it if digital radio was handling the money. If he's wound the company up as bankrupt, you're out of luck I would imagine. Unless it's not a limited company, in which case you may be able to go after him.

You're right, Maurice is the registered owner of the domain.

• Paid Members
Official Facebook page is now down: http://www.facebook.com/official1PW

A mere coincidence?

It's back up now.

I think Facebook are rolling out some fixes sequentially to Pages (which may explain the erroneous comments counts) as some of my Pages are now down, and as you say the 1PW one is back up.

I don't know if this is going to help in any way regarding who to contact regarding refunds etc but according to the info i got today maurice apparently paid danny all outstanding monies before his resignation from one pro and also claims he did everything within the laws regarding this. Just what i've been told.

I don't know if this is going to help in any way regarding who to contact regarding refunds etc but according to the info i got today maurice apparently paid danny all outstanding monies before his resignation from one pro and also claims he did everything within the laws regarding this. Just what i've been told.

Well I believe him to be misinformed. The way PAYPAL works is the whomever is responsible for the account is responsible for the funds.

If you bought tickets to see England play at Wembley, you buy the tickets through Box Office (or even ticketmaster) and the game gets cancelled, that is where you get your money back, even if they paid The FA, Sven, Sven's missus, Whatever the guy in charges name is, whomever. You don't go chasing any of them, the end user - you goto where you paid. It's probably in their insane T&C's if he wants to check it. It's a harsh reality, which is why we would NEVER take money for somebody else. And the prime reason that the first line in our agreement to host the HBK date was

1) We will be responsable for all funds relating to our event. We will not pay any money until Michaels walks into the venue and we will collect all the ticket money for the event ourselves, so should anything go wrong we can refund straight away.

I am not trying to blame Maurice, I am just making people aware (as he should be) that it will ultimately come back to him (Like it is with somebody else connected to 1PW) to repay that money (

Gotta love business!

:thumbsup:

I do feel for Maurice though if he did give any money taken to Danny, Danny's spent it, and has now left Maurice having to answer refund requests.

Sorry big guy, but I don't have any sympathy for Maurice. This is business, and if he's got himself into a mire, he wasn't a good businessman. Without choking on cock here, take a look at what Mark posted above - thats a businessman. I'm afraid that extends to the guy that Mark is alluding too as well.

• Paid Members
Sorry big guy, but I don't have any sympathy for Maurice. This is business, and if he's got himself into a mire, he wasn't a good businessman. Without choking on cock here, take a look at what Mark posted above - thats a businessman. I'm afraid that extends to the guy that Mark is alluding too as well.

No, that's fair enough. Had this Maurice done his home work and realised how much of a tool Danny was then he could have avoided been implicated. Had he done that, he'd have known this would have been the likely outcome...

And even if he didn't know - you always protect yourself. Always. Observe:

Q: "Can I use your paypal account to take funds?"

A: "Go fuck yourself in the ass. Right in. Deep and good. Clear?"

Now that is good business.

;)

• Paid Members
And even if he didn't know - you always protect yourself. Always. Observe:

Q: "Can I use your paypal account to take funds?"

A: "Go fuck yourself in the ass. Right in. Deep and good. Clear?"

Now that is good business.

;)

Cheers. I'll keep that response in mind next time I'm asked ;)

Archived