PBW returns to The Alloa Town Hall - Sat 10th September

PBW_ROSS

Taken from pbwwrestling.com

'Premier British Wrestling are proud to announce that we will be returning to The Alloa Town Hall live on Saturday the 10th of September in what will be our last show before Maximum Impact 2011. At the start of the year over 200 fans attended our event in The Alloa Town Hall and once again we are confident that we will have a jam packed crowd in for our September show.

Doors will open at 7.00pm with the show starting at 7.30pm

TICKETS ON SALE NOW AT ONLY

• 2 weeks later...

'In just under two months time Premier British Wrestling will once again return to one of our regular venues when we we return to the Alloa Town Hall. Not only is Saturday the 10th of September the day PBW fans will see the return of popular Welsh star 'The Lightning Kid' Mark Andrews but we can now confirm that PBW will play host to the first ever UEWA cruiserweight title defence as Sean South comes back to Scotland to defend his newly won title.

Back in May 21st the UWEA crowned their first crusierweight champion in Oslo, Norway as Sean South beat 3 men in one amazing night including Scotlands own Kid Fite in the final to become first ever man to hold the title and has since issued the following statement on youtube regarding the title

It was this video that angered a man who recently lost gold from around his waist. Former PBW tag team champion 'Bad Boy' Liam Thomson has challenged South to a title match in Alloa which has been accepted. When asked about the match Thosmon had the following to say...

'Everyone knows I was the strongest man in The Final Cut, Noam Dar was just a hanger on and it showed when he dropped the ball and lost us the titles. I dont care what he is doing now as I am moving onto bigger and better things. This September(10th) at Alloa Town Hall I will face Sean South for the UEWA crusierweight title. Well Sean South its simple really I am better than you and will prove this in Alloa by taking your title on your first defence and with Carmel by my side the future has never looked better for the Bad Boy.'

With two months to go and more matches top be announced including a King Of Crusiers 2011 qualifying match this is surely turning into a cant miss event.

CARD SO FAR

* UEWA CRUSIERWEIGHT TITLE MATCH - Sean South

Very excited about seeing the UEWA Crusierweight Title being defended at this event. Sean South and Liam Thomson will tear it up in Alloa in September.

The cardis shaping up to be a really good one. This will be another chance for liam to show why he is the best cruiser weight in Scotland. Hopefully both guys put on a great show. Will be Intresting to see mark Andrews back in pbw. From what I have seen there is real promise there and working with someone that like Andy wild is really good. Might have to pop along to this and also pick up my dvd of some quality wrestling.

Taken from pnbwwrestling.com

'We are pleased to announce that tickets are now on sale for our return show in Alloa scheduled to take place Saturday the 10th September at The Alloa Town Hall. Tickets are priced at only

Sean South and Liam Thomson had a belter in Barrhead around this time last year if memory serves me right. With more at stake, I'm pretty sure they'll manage to top that.

The cardis shaping up to be a really good one. This will be another chance for liam to show why he is the best cruiser weight in Scotland.

You could argue that he's the best wrestler in Scotland full stop. I've been thinking that one over in the last few months because of the incredible outings Lionheart has been turning out, but if it came down to it, I'd probably still say it's Liam Thomson.

Judging by the last couple of Alloa shows, this looks like it could top them all. With the array of talent from all over, it looks like this is now one of PBW's bigger venues. Seeing as Maximum Impact is coming up, would be great if there was a teaser for the King Of Cruisers. You know, like a 3 way dance of some of the best cruiserweights right now.

I'm intrigued to know who the person is in the bottom right of the poster? PBW seem to have a knack for bringing someone new to the Scottish scene which is good for keeping things fresh.

'PBW management are pleased to announce the 3rd match that will take place at Alloa Town Hall on Saturday 10th September 2011. With Maximum Impact 2011 set to take place on October 22nd we have decided to hold a qualifying match at Alloa with the winner being granted a spot in the annual King Of Cruisers match which over the last 4 years has become one of the most prolific matches in British wrestling. Past winners include Liam Thomson(2007), Bubblegum(2008 & 2009) and last years winner El Ligero(2010).

On September 10th in Alloa the following 4 men will battle it out in a 4 way match with the first man to secure a pinfall or submission earning their spot at Maximum Impact 2011.

Noam Dar vs Max Mayhem vs Stevie Xavier vs Danny Steel

Scottish fans will be familiar with Mayhem, Dar and Xavier. Danny Steel is an up and coming English talent who has competed across England, Wales, America and Australia. The cocky Steel has promised to 'take Scotland by storm and go on and win King Of Cruisers 2011'

CARD SO FAR

UEWA CRUSIERWEIGHT TITLE MATCH - Sean South© vs 'Bad Boy' Liam Thomson with Carmel

KOC -2011 QUALIFYING MATCH - Noam Dar vs Danny Steel vs Max Mayhem vs Stevie Xavier

'The Lightning Kid' Mark Andrews vs 'Unstoppable' Andy Wild

Tickets are on sale now priced at only

Archived