Wanted: WCW Nitro & Thunder on DVD

tnauk

Hey Guys, i'm after old WCW programming on DVD, particularly Nitro, Thunder and Saturday Night 1995-2001. I know you can download entire runs of these from the web but literally don't have the time to sit and download them, so would happily pay someone for putting them onto DVD for me. Let me know what you can get and how much your after for them.

Also, a shot in the dark but did anyone have any old WCW Worldwide's that used to air on channel 5? I remember taping every one of them back in the day and ended up tossing all the VHS tapes out a few years back, now regretting it. If anyone knows where they can be bought/downloaded/streamed let me know.

Hey Guys, i'm after old WCW programming on DVD, particularly Nitro, Thunder and Saturday Night 1995-2001. I know you can download entire runs of these from the web but literally don't have the time to sit and download them, so would happily pay someone for putting them onto DVD for me. Let me know what you can get and how much your after for them.

Also, a shot in the dark but did anyone have any old WCW Worldwide's that used to air on channel 5? I remember taping every one of them back in the day and ended up tossing all the VHS tapes out a few years back, now regretting it. If anyone knows where they can be bought/downloaded/streamed let me know.

hi mate i can get these for you pm me at GAZTHEJAZ@MSN.COM

I've got a complete Nitro 1997 set for sale, I could do it for

If you're still interested, give me a PM. I'm making menus and chapters for every WCW Nitro ever. They look good too:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/848/nitromenu1.jpg/

http://postimage.org/image/2ly9s6qzo/

The menus have a video background, not just a still photo.

I've also edited out any adverts unless they're wrestling related (a PPV advert for example). They aren't abrupt cuts either - I've made sure to fade in and out and cut at the right places so it seems seamless.

http://postimage.org/image/1w9qan89w/

Again, PM me if you're interested or to request any other wrestling.

Archived