ROH Questions TV etc

Jason Mayhem

I've already asked in the questions thread but got no response so please don't flame me but...................

I would like to start getting into some regular ROH. Can anyone tell me how frequently their TV show airs and how best to get hold of it (preferably on a download).

Cheers

Unless things have changed in recent weeks, ROH no longer have a TV show. They were dropped by HDNet and the final episode aired sometime in early April. Under the new management of Sinclair, they'll be going back on TV from around September time (I think).

I found it was fairly simple to pick up the TV episodes from any of the usual torrent sites. Have a look on there, but there's also a couple of Best of HDNet DVDs which would be well worth getting.

Thanks for the response dude.

Did the TV further the angles at all or would just getting the events be sufficient to follow the story line?

I seem to think it was more a situation where the TV complemented the live events but you certainly wouldn't struggle to follow the storyline if you just watched the events

I'm sure I read that part of there latest tv deal is that the tv show will be shown on there website. Because there not going to be on tv in alot of there key markets. So once that starts up it should be pretty easy to follow tv leading into the IPPV's. Personally I hope I've got this right as it was a bit of a pain trying to follow the tv previously. Especially as HD-Net shut down the shows that were being put on youtube.

Archived