Wade Barrett and The Intercontinental Championship

Am I the only one who's noticed that since Wade Barrett became Intercontinental Champion (25th March 2011) his name plate hasn't been on the belt. Christian held the World Heavyweight Title for '5' days and his name was on that.

Anyone else noticed this, and know the reason why?

Unless I'm ridiculously stupid (and I don't watch wwe all that regularly) I didn't think the IC Belt had a name plate...

Am I the only one who's noticed that since Wade Barrett became Intercontinental Champion (25th March 2011) his name plate hasn't been on the belt. Christian held the World Heavyweight Title for '5' days and his name was on that.

Unless I'm ridiculously stupid (and I don't watch wwe all that regularly) I didn't think the IC Belt had a name plate...

Then you must me stupid pal. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Then you must me stupid pal. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Awesome.

Archived