WWE Double Scum Mafia *GAME OVER*

Ron Simmons

Overall MVP  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

EBWOP : I've read through stuff, and I realise Teedy is still a bit of an interesting one, but, is there anything else, as a new player, getting to the end of his first day phase that I may have missed? any help is appreciated :)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still can't help but think that Mike's trying to lead the town up the garden path here.

If Snake is town IC as most people are starting to say, that only works if Nexus is scum IC and Snake made an incredibly cocky or dumb comment to him.

If Nexus was to flip and reveal scum IC, then the town doc would just need to protect Snake to ensure that he made it to D2 at which point he could reveal the 2nd scum IC player and give us a guarenteed 2 scum hit in 2 days. If the town IC gets lynched, there's no immediate need for the 2 scum IC players to kill each other off as they can wait on that one until later on when there would be more wagon activity and analysis to link the scummer to his other buddies. This all seems really obvious to me, so I really worry when someone like Mike gives a totally different and more flawed theory as fact.

As I say, I think SM hit the mark but not for the right reason. Snake made a glib comment much like all his play has been so far, Nexus is scum and Mike is his buddy stepping in to try and move SM's words back onto him and Snake. It makes little sense to me but there you go.

If the town decides to go with Mike's argument, then once Snake vindicates my concerns if he flips town Mike has to go. He just has to. Then Nexus, his buddy.

I think Mike looks dodgy for diving on Nexus based on something Snake said. Mike - if I said to you "you know I'm not scum" then how would you react? You'd say it was scummy and me trying to implicate you. I thought you looked pretty town up to now, but I can't see that as anything other than you trying to deflect attention from Snake, your scum buddy, after he said something that people found suspicious.

Get ready for a lynching tomorrow if/when Snake flips scum.

• Paid Members

Since when did I get confirmed IC? I'm not IC at all. I'm really starting to seriously get a scum vibe off castle now too.

Since when did I get confirmed IC? I'm not IC at all. I'm really starting to seriously get a scum vibe off castle now too.

You didn't, except by Mike's wacky theory. But you DO look like scum.

I think Mike looks dodgy for diving on Nexus based on something Snake said. Mike - if I said to you "you know I'm not scum" then how would you react? You'd say it was scummy and me trying to implicate you. I thought you looked pretty town up to now, but I can't see that as anything other than you trying to deflect attention from Snake, your scum buddy, after he said something that people found suspicious.

Hmm. Kenny that was SM not Mike. Mike VOTED for Snake over Nexus based on what SM said. Interesting, someone isn't being careful with what they post...

• Paid Members

Yeah, as bristep just pointed out. I'm not attacking Nexus based on what Snake said. I'm saying Nexus is town, and Spotlight is trying to call Nexus as scum in an attempt to draw the attention off Snake, as Spotlight's argument only makes sense if BOTH Nexus and Snake are scum... so why vote Nexus over the one with the higher amount of votes? It makes no sense.

Hmm. Kenny that was SM not Mike. Mike VOTED for Snake over Nexus based on what SM said. Interesting, someone isn't being careful with what they post...

OK. My mistake. The way the page lays out on this damn phone means I don't automatically see posters' names. I misread that when I checked up. Suspicion on Mike retracted. FOS: spotlightmagnet.

I read Snakes line to as the standard 'i'm town, you're scum, hence you know i'm town'.

I'm stunned that Mike thinks it's a valid reason to lynch Snake.

Initially I didn't take much notice of it, and threw it in the same pile you did. but Spotlight's vote on Nexus didn't feel legit in any way, it read very much forced, which is made worse when you consider that it's drawing attention to another wagon that, prior to that vote, didn't really exist, which when players are vanishing for the weekend at a rate of knots, you can't really do.

Though it does also make me question Teedy, who I hadn't suspected of being scum before (though he could just be playing very balls to the wall in an attempt to say "I even said I was scum" if he survives longer than day one),

But I'm pretty certain on my read of Spotlight and Snake off the back of it, and as Spotlight has no votes at this stage, I'll go for Snake instead.

Also, V/LA from nowish (I leave about 12, so if I get chance to post before then, I will) until about 6pm on Monday

I'm sorry but this statement always irks me. The last game I couldn't put a vote down without it seeming 'forced' and no one ever told me why. I'm sure I've come across something, I believe Nexus is scum, so I voted for him. If Nexus did flip scum, I would question Snake, I never said I wouldn't but as of now I truly believe Snake is town and I don't buy Mike's reasoning, mainly because he keeps saying I'm a confirmed IC, I know what I am and it ain't that. He seems to have pluck this out of thin air and still won't give me a reason why, now he's gone off, wunderbar.

• Paid Members
I read Snakes line to as the standard 'i'm town, you're scum, hence you know i'm town'.

I'm stunned that Mike thinks it's a valid reason to lynch Snake.

Initially I didn't take much notice of it, and threw it in the same pile you did. but Spotlight's vote on Nexus didn't feel legit in any way, it read very much forced, which is made worse when you consider that it's drawing attention to another wagon that, prior to that vote, didn't really exist, which when players are vanishing for the weekend at a rate of knots, you can't really do.

Though it does also make me question Teedy, who I hadn't suspected of being scum before (though he could just be playing very balls to the wall in an attempt to say "I even said I was scum" if he survives longer than day one),

But I'm pretty certain on my read of Spotlight and Snake off the back of it, and as Spotlight has no votes at this stage, I'll go for Snake instead.

Also, V/LA from nowish (I leave about 12, so if I get chance to post before then, I will) until about 6pm on Monday

I'm sorry but this statement always irks me. The last game I couldn't put a vote down without it seeming 'forced' and no one ever told me why. I'm sure I've come across something, I believe Nexus is scum, so I voted for him. If Nexus did flip scum, I would question Snake, I never said I wouldn't but as of now I truly believe Snake is town and I don't buy Mike's reasoning, mainly because he keeps saying I'm a confirmed IC, I know what I am and it ain't that. He seems to have pluck this out of thin air and still won't give me a reason why, now he's gone off, wunderbar.

I have given a reason.

You are saying that Nexus "knows" Snake is town... how would Snake know that Nexus knows this unless Snake is town IC? That's the only way Snake can be sure that Nexus knows Snake is town. Yet you are suggesting that was somehow a worthwhile thing to bring up AND vote Nexus for.

Nexus wasn't looking to be lynched today... and yet Snake was. Thus I am saying you are attempting to confuse town into no-lynching at best (for town) or mislynching Nexus at worst (again, for town). Because for what you are proposing to be true, Snake would have to be in the IC WITH Nexus. Therefore you would have had no problem voting Snake over Nexus in that situation.

Ergo, you are aligned with Snake in either Scum or IC, and can't have him lynched, but yet would have no issue with Nexus being lynched as he's not on your side.

As far as me "going off" I've not only mentioned it in here, but Ron was told in advance, I think I mentioned it in advance in this thread, and I definitely mentioned it in the Team Evolution QT for the Team Mafia over on MS (so bristep, the guy trying to get me lynched, will at least vouch for that). Unfortunately, this is also my last post here as I'm about to sod off for the remainder of the weekend. Hopefully I'll return to see Snake's been lynched, as I'm sure he'll return as Scum or the town IC.

I did, it was also the way Nexus brush off the allegation and laid low afterwards imo.

I didn't vote for Snake as I try to vote for those I think are scum and I don't think he is. Again, I'd rather the IC split up in a way where one of the two scums is more hurt by losing a player. I strongly believe Nexus is scum and Snake is not scum. I can't see how his play benefits scum.

And I meant you'd gone off before I had a chance to type my reply, to all this IC stuff. You never said I could be scum too before, you said that I was most definently IC. That confuses me.

I'm going to stop now, I'm feeling this is taking over the thread and it's getting somewhat personal. I apologise if I've gotten meanspirited about the whole thing, I can't help take this seriously for some reason.

I've found mike to be most untrustworthy for pretty much the whole game and calling you 'confirmed' IC is a bit ott in my mind, it's not confirmed, but it is possible thus my vote. What were you trying to imply when you said to nexus that he KNEW not just had a feeling, but knew you were town? There is only one possible scenario where that would be the case.

Spotlight - What exactly is it that makes you believe Nexus is scum at this point? Also, you do realise which ever one of the IC dies first, that the town IC will die following it, don't you?

Archived