Uk Open Darts 2-5 June

mr-showtime

I would like to take this chance to say well done and all the best to Showtime Championship Wrestling's very own Matthew Edgar who today confirmed his place in the Uk Open at the Reebox Stadium in Bolton.

Matthew will be in front of the Sky cameras on Thursday 2nd June following wins 6-1 over Co Stompe. 6-5 over Andy Smith and 6-5 over Mike van gerwen. Matthew also had a great game with Mark Webster but couldnt finish off the game from 4-1 and 5-3 up.

The wins he has got also see him go up to rank 127 in the world.

Matthew will enter the draw with some of darts big names

James Wade

Jelle Klassen

Dennis Pristelty

Colin LLoyd

Steve Beaton

and more. Full Line up can be found on pdc.tv

Draw will take place on Thursday 12th May prior to the premier league that night. We look forward to seeing who Matthew draw's and hope all the hard work pays off on June 2nd

This event is the best on of the year for me i love this event.

So fast and exciting and cant wait to go there to cheer mat along during the event.

Some great players in that first round including some new faces to the PDC in Brian Woods and John Henderson.

Also 2 of the Bdo boys from the lakeside Robbie Green and Davy Prins have found there way into bolton.

Along with the returns of Wayne Mardle, Peter Manley and more should be one awesome few days. Just hope the main stage is not filled with the same faces as the premier league like they did last year.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

event starts tomorrow

mr-showtime would like to wish scw's matthew edgar all the best for the event.

He recently was featured on sky sports news. that interveiw can be seen here

Haven't had a chance to see Edgar play as he's not been shown on Sky I don't think. He's got Andy Boulton in the last 32 so hopefully he will be featured later today.

Stand out ties include Paul Nicholson who plays Gary Anderson, Michael Smith and Raymond Van Barneveld, MVG against Wes Newton, Priestley and Taylor once again, Robert Thornton and John Part, Mark Webster and Co Stompe, Terry Jenkins and James Wade, Joe Cullen and Peter Wright, Dave Chisnall and Ronnie Baxter and Young gun Reece Robinson takes on The Pie Man Andy Smith.

Archived