TNA Lockdown Fan Fest Live Stream

seanz25

Is this there version of Axxess?

Looks like a whole 30 people there.

It's pretty much like Axxess except you get to meet ALL the superstars. They do them only at the biggest PPVs like Lockdown and Bound For Glory.

As far as the number of people there, TNA usually release about 300-500 tickets for these fanfests and it truly is a great deal if you can manage to get it.

It's pretty much like Axxess except you get to meet ALL the superstars. They do them only at the biggest PPVs like Lockdown and Bound For Glory.

As far as the number of people there, TNA usually release about 300-500 tickets for these fanfests and it truly is a great deal if you can manage to get it.

WWE Could learn from this. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed Axxess, but, for what it's worth, the people that are really making a "pilgrimage" and travelling accross the world, should have a better chance of getting autographs,pics etc, without waiting in a queue for more than one hour, when there is so much else to do.

WWE Could learn from this. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed Axxess, but, for what it's worth, the people that are really making a "pilgrimage" and travelling accross the world, should have a better chance of getting autographs,pics etc, without waiting in a queue for more than one hour, when there is so much else to do.

I think times waiting at Axxess are greatly exaggerated

I don't.

Well over an hour + for 3 seconds with Sheamus this year. Infact, the axxess session I was at was ridiculously over subscribed for everything.

I don't.

Well over an hour + for 3 seconds with Sheamus this year. Infact, the axxess session I was at was ridiculously over subscribed for everything.

Seriously, I think Sheamus was the longest for me too but I waited about 35 mins tops

Archived