THIS SATURDAY! wXw from USA live on iPPV

Felix Kohlenberg

On 7:30pm GMT wXw will present their return to Philadelphia. This time the show will be shown live on iPPV for just $15. The card:

No Ropes Barbed Wire Match

"Golden Boy" Drake Younger vs. "Crazy Monkey" Jun Kasai

wXw Unified World Wrestling Championship

Daisuke Sekimoto vs. Chris Hero

Heavyweight Tag Team Match

Big van Walter & Brodie Lee vs. Johnny Moss & Michael Elgin

Singles Match

Bad Bones vs. 16 Carat Gold 2011 Winner Sami Callihan

Tag Team Rematch

Adam Cole & Kyle O'Reilly vs. LDRS of the New School [Marty Scurll & Zack Sabre jr.]

Four Way Dance

Brandon Gatson vs. Chuck Taylor vs. Emil Sitoci vs. Johnny Gargano

Singles Match

Karsten Beck vs. Necro Butcher

You can order the stream at http://www.hybrident.tv

Watch Europeans best show the american fans what they are all about!

So contrary to my previous post, I ended up going round my mate Justin's and saw the show from the end of the Brodie/Elgin vs Moss/Walter tag match.

LDR's vs Cole & O'Reilly was really good, live bias I know but I think their IPW:UK match was better (which I really need to see again), but I LOVED the finish.

Hero vs Sekimoto was AWESOME!!! and exactly what I hoped it would be.

They just showed Johnny Moss vs Bryan Danielson as a filler match as they get the ring ready for the no roped barbedwire match between Drake Younger and Jun Kasai. Been wanting to see Moss/Danielson for a while so really appreciated that.

Looks like we're ready go to with the main event. I'm gonna end up getting this on DVD for the LDR's tag and Hero/Sekimoto for definite.

Good show and worth it for the LDR'S vs Cole and O'Reilly match as well as the Hero Sekimoto match. The main event was your usual CZW deathmatch style. The rest of the card was average with Moss putting on a good show in his match.

Although the crowd were absoulutely awful with them not really doing anything until the main event. Yet a great show for WXW and i can definatly see LDRS getting more of a run in the US in the future

Archived