WrestleMania 28 - Who's Going?

1PW

Hall of Fame was really good.

Had my first bad experience in Miami after the joke of a public transport system meant no buses showed up, so missed $5 Wrestling. In the end shared a taxi with a stranger (who I think may have been wrestlingmad) some of the way, then just walked 4 and a half miles just getting back to the hotel at about 2.45am !

Axxess and Wrestlemania tomorrow!

If we went to the convention centre then that was me haha!

No way, the 2 of you share a taxi together in Miami but don't know it at the time! What's the chances of that happening!

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where are ppl getting the brawl bus from I'd really like to meet up with someone beforehand just incase sommething doesn't go to plan

I'm catching it at 3.40pm, according to email its at Biscayne Boulevard and NE 15th St Omnitert Station.

Yeah u think I'm going to catch it from omnitert station , what time are you heading up there?

Where are ppl getting the brawl bus from I'd really like to meet up with someone beforehand just incase sommething doesn't go to plan

I'm catching it at 3.40pm, according to email its at Biscayne Boulevard and NE 15th St Omnitert Station.

Yeah u think I'm going to catch it from omnitert station , what time are you heading up there?

Was just wondering that myself, will look at google maps ans see how far it is. My hotel is on Biscayne but it is one hell of a long road. Come back to you in about 15 mins.

I'm on Biscayne, in the Holiday Inn, and just walked back from the Omni. It's just past the AA. Be careful using the public transport today. The buses are in chaos because of the triathlon. I set off for Axxess at 7, got there at 9:15, decided I didn't want to risk not getting back, so came straight back. Got back to my hotel about 10:30, after walking from the station.

Good job it's WrestleMania Sunday, otherwise I'd be pissed off right now!

I'm on Biscayne, in the Holiday Inn, and just walked back from the Omni. It's just past the AA. Be careful using the public transport today. The buses are in chaos because of the triathlon. I set off for Axxess at 7, got there at 9:15, decided I didn't want to risk not getting back, so came straight back. Got back to my hotel about 10:30, after walking from the station.

Good job it's WrestleMania Sunday, otherwise I'd be pissed off right now!

Man that sucks Is the omni like a bus station ? I'm sure I was there yesterrday

Yeah it's a bus station. It's not called The Omni either, it's whatever you guys were referring to it as earlier, or just Omni.

My wrestling infused brain insists on referring to it as The Omni!

Was just looking on google & I could see where N E 15th St cuts across Biscayne but couldn't see any station on google maps so glad to hear you know about this place. When I saw you post The Omni I immediately thought of Atlanta too!

I've done fuck all this morning, apart from have a beer in the bath as all I've done last few days is race around like a mad man. Just going to look for a cheap camera as must admit the iPhone is a bit shit for photos. Then looking at getting to the pick up point for around 3ish, may have a beer if there is a bar around or stop and have one on walk up.

There's a bar in my Holiday Inn open to the public. I'll not be here,like, as I'm getting a taxi at 1 to make sure I've picked up my tickets before all you bus folk arrive!

If you go into the Bayside Market over the road, look for the Other Daiquiri Bar (O.D.B.) on the harbour. Bottle beers are $3.50. Cheapest I've found anywhere.

Ye

Was just looking on google & I could see where N E 15th St cuts across Biscayne but couldn't see any station on google maps so glad to hear you know about this place. When I saw you post The Omni I immediately thought of Atlanta too!

I've done fuck all this morning, apart from have a beer in the bath as all I've done last few days is race around like a mad man. Just going to look for a cheap camera as must admit the iPhone is a bit shit for photos. Then looking at getting to the pick up point for around 3ish, may have a beer if there is a bar around or stop and have one on walk up.

Yeah its just behind the american airlines , I'm heading up there about 3 too so I'll wait up there and like you say maybe go for a quick beer I imagine there maybe lots of people about so I'll be wearing a grey mania 25 t-shirt !

I'm heading to 5th & Washington for 3pm, I'll be the one standing back looking sheepish & expecting things to go wrong!

Hopefully though, if they fill the first bus quickly it'll head off before 3.40 so the stragglers can get the 2nd bus & we can get a head start in the willcall line!! Looks like I'll be seeing a load of you down there

Just got camera, will have a look for you when I get up there, sounds like a blind date, I will have a red rose behind my ear and will be standing under the clock. Ha ha.? I will be wearing either black WM 28 with rock/cena on or #HEEL shirt. Will pm you my number just in case.

I've got my ticket already, seeing loads of people with wrestling shirts by my hotel now, I keep having this urge to go up to them and go Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

Just waiting on a taxi now should be up near the station just before 3 and the journey begins ! , Even up here near the airport the McDonalds is packed with wrestling fans everywhere literally can't wait - all the other stuff you do all Wrestlemania week doesn't even come close to the few hours before the event itself this will never get old

Guys I can't stress enough the playwright Irish bar. 13th on Washington Miami beach guys. We paid $20 for a full Irish breakfast which was massive and a picture of beer. Amazing place. Come ere for a Wrestlemania after party.

Btw slightly pissed.

• Paid Members

My wife woke up early yesterday and went and got the Mania tickets on her own. Legend! I woke up about 12 without the hangover I rightfully earned Friday night.

Went to WrestleReunion this morning. The triatholon royally fucked the bus routes so we ended up walking about 8 blocks before we found a bus. Still, worth the trip as I got photos with Animal and Nash. Really wanted a pic with Rodman but $40 was a little too steep for me. Especially when everyone else was $15-$20. Surreal being in that room. Animal is in incredible shape compared to the last time he was on TV. He's also gone to town on the ink over both arms. Incredibly nice bloke. This was one of the highlights of the trip for me as a life-lon LOD fan. So glad he didn't let me down. Nash was a class act too.

Looking around the room, New Jack seemed more popular than I imagined, Mickey James, Maria and Shelly Martinez are all impossibly fit. Ahmed Johnson looks like he's swallowed a space hopper. Sheik was brought in in a wheelchair which was sad to see. He was also sat at a table in a corner on his own and looked pretty tragic. Bill Apter is annoying as fuck and really seems to think he's very important. Vader needed help getting his mask on but seemed to be very nice to everyone he met. Matt Hardy is less fat but still a douche. Rodman arrived incredibly late, with a vodka-cranberry, dressed like a nutter. I love him. He also took the time to say hello and speak to pretty much every wrestler in the room. Now I'm at the hotel thinking $40 would have been worth it...

There was also a guy who everyone seemed to know with "Malkamania" on his shirt making a massive show of himself cutting promos on every wrestler in the building. Very annoying.

Gonna head out and eat and jump straight in a cab to the sunlife in an hour or two. Then Hooters and Raw tomorrow!

Archived