WrestleMania 28 - Who's Going?

1PW

wrestlingmad we are in the park central ourselves but getting the bus as its only $2! recommend that for ya!

is the bus through your hotel or is it open for anybody ?

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its the public bus, walk to anywhere on washington and get the downtown bus, when u cross the river the bus drives in an opposite direction to the arena, but slowly makes it way back and drops u pretty much outside of it

Have no idea what to do with myself tomorrow. In downtown Miami. Anyone got any non-wrestling related suggestions?

Cup your hand to your ear, and listen for the sounds of Andrew driving Tucker mental. Failing that maybe get a bus early doors up to Orlando and go to Universal Studios?

I hear those two are driving. The traffic over here is mad! I don't envy them one bit. More than happy to stick to my public transport.

I don't know about Andrew, but Tucker has never driven on the right before so I definitely don't envy them. We were in Orlando 3 years ago and the public transport is more than adequate.

if you've had a few too many drinks the night before, heres the morning cure that me and my friend just found! http://www.sumyumgaimiamibeach.com/ chicken curry rice and spring roll all for $7.25 on the lunch time menu, and it tasted golden!!!

also, many of cheap and amazingly looking places to eat all up n down washington, so check them out instead of pricey places on the strip!!!

Axxess this morning was quite fun, not as good as last year though.

Just got back from the Legends show which was very fun.

Meeting, bumping into, seeing wrestlers all over the place.

Bit of a break now then it's off to the Hall of Fame!

Archived