WrestleMania 28 - Who's Going?

1PW

Fingers crossed with the will call situation then!

We arrive tuesday

Doing nothing wednesday currently but might do a "miami food tour"

Thursday we are doing a Miami sight seeing and everglades tour

Friday we are doing a boat cruise

Saturday, out food and party late

Up late sunday and off to mania

Monday just raw

Fly Home tuesday evening

As you could guess, the Mrs is going with me hence why its a bit wrestlemania week "lite" but Im more than happy just to be there and I cant really think of anything better than, sunny beautiful miami beach, a fun filled holiday with the Mrs and WrestleMania all in one. Im dead excited and its shockingly close!

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As you could guess, the Mrs is going with me hence why its a bit wrestlemania week "lite"

For me, not overdoing it with the wrestling is key. The buzz around the place will be palpable, just savour it and take it in.

I don't bother with Axxess and HOF anymore as for me it's overkill. I'd rather just enjoy Mania day for its specialness.

I remember Houston for WM17 - there was a visceral excitement about the place that evaporated on Monday morning as soon as people left

The stuff you're doing, like the Everglades, speedboat tours etc is what I'll be doing also. Will break everything up nicely

And 300 - I would offer you a lift but unfortunately won't have enough space in the car

As you could guess, the Mrs is going with me hence why its a bit wrestlemania week "lite"

For me, not overdoing it with the wrestling is key. The buzz around the place will be palpable, just savour it and take it in.

I don't bother with Axxess and HOF anymore as for me it's overkill. I'd rather just enjoy Mania day for its specialness.

I remember Houston for WM17 - there was a visceral excitement about the place that evaporated on Monday morning as soon as people left

The stuff you're doing, like the Everglades, speedboat tours etc is what I'll be doing also. Will break everything up nicely

And 300 - I would offer you a lift but unfortunately won't have enough space in the car

True I suppose, I mean last year was my first, I was on my own and it was Atlanta as opposed to Miami so I ended up doing the top travel package with HOF, Axxess, Mania and Raw. Did 3 axxess sessions in the end and also went to ROH. I think its pretty hard to "overdo" it especially when you consider the variety of wrestling on offer outside of WWE as well. Axxess wears a bit thin with the queing though once you have seen the exhibits etc.

• Paid Members

Managed to get HBK Axxess tickets. Super pumped for it, esp after the 1pw fiasco, I thought I'd never get the chance for handshake and Photo with the real great one.

Ticket master receipt says VIPGA though, bit confusing (surely VIP isn't Gen Admission). Fingers crossed its the right one. Cost

Thursday fly to Miami

Friday ROH

Saturday Dragon Gate

Sunday WrestleMania

Monday drive to Orlando

Tuesday TNA and Universal

Weds Universal

Thursday fly home

Time in Miami includes all the good shit like Man v Food places, bars and other shenanigans

Are TNA defo taping that Tuesday?

Thursday fly to Miami

Friday ROH

Saturday Dragon Gate

Sunday WrestleMania

Monday drive to Orlando

Weds Universal

Thursday fly home

Time in Miami includes all the good shit like Man v Food places, bars and other shenanigans

Both Monday and Tuesday according to the website

Thursday fly to Miami

Friday ROH

Saturday Dragon Gate

Sunday WrestleMania

Monday drive to Orlando

Weds Universal

Thursday fly home

Ach just realised still in Miami for Raw & Basketball

Is it just a case of turning up early enough? If so any idea how long b4 showtime?

Thursday fly to Miami

Friday ROH

Saturday Dragon Gate

Sunday WrestleMania

Monday drive to Orlando

Weds Universal

Thursday fly home

Ach just realised still in Miami for Raw & Basketball

Is it just a case of turning up early enough? If so any idea how long b4 showtime?

3 ways of getting in:

Queue up outside the venue which is inside Universal so you need to pay to get in to the Theme Park first

Queue up outside Hard Rock Cafe (not in Universal complex so don't pay to get in). But they let the queue from Universal in first

Email TNA for VIP tickets and and they'll email you back with designated seating for the tapings - usually opposite the hard camera ringside

Queuing an hour or 2 before the show should get you - it's first come, first served... but it's post Mania so maybe more busy than usual

The VIP tickets remove the need for you to queue

Just a heads up that the Miami Marlins vs New York Yankees tickets for the game on The Sunday at 1pm go on sale Sunday the 19th of Feb....about 25,000 tickets up for sale. Should be plenty of time between the game ending and getting to Mania to pick tickets up at Will Call, if any UKFFers are planning on going to the game then meeting up to split a cab or something could be an idea (for those who haven't already booked the Brawl Bus)

How's everyone getting to the stadium?

ive just been looking at town cars drop off and pick up and have been quoted $300 by a couple of companies. (Blimey!)

Any ideas on how to get there from South Beach? im staying at a small hotel next to Axxess.

Standard yellow taxi, hailed in the street or by your hotel.

As mentioned earlier on the thread, I go out there once a year to watch the Dolphins and always stay on South Beach. Takes about 30-45 minutes in a cab, costs between $50-70 depending on traffic.

Can be a bit of a wait afterwards but there's a constant stream of cabs until the very last people have gone. (I know, I was that last person at the Redskins game in November!)

ive just been looking at town cars drop off and pick up and have been quoted $300 by a couple of companies. (Blimey!)

Any ideas on how to get there from South Beach? im staying at a small hotel next to Axxess.

As mentioned earlier on the thread, I go out there once a year to watch the Dolphins and always stay on South Beach. Takes about 30-45 minutes in a cab, costs between $50-70 depending on traffic.

Can be a bit of a wait afterwards but there's a constant stream of cabs until the very last people have gone. (I know, I was that last person at the Redskins game in November!)

thanks.

one more thing, where abouts on the stadium map is the cab rank? And do you have a back up plan incase the constant stream of taxis dries up????

(ok, i admit it, im a worrier, and like to have holidays all planned out).

thanks.

one more thing, where abouts on the stadium map is the cab rank? And do you have a back up plan incase the constant stream of taxis dries up????

(ok, i admit it, im a worrier, and like to have holidays all planned out).

http://wrestlemania.brawlbus.com/

Alot of people in this thread are getting this already.

Archived