WrestleMania 28 - Who's Going?

1PW

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see Axxess tickets are on sale today. If you get a standard ticket, I presume you can still get autographs or photos with wrestlers? I've taken a Wonga loan out for Hall of Fame. Does anyone know if you can increase your Wonga loan after it's been paid in? I get paid on Wednesday.

Password is Axxess for the pre-sale anyway.

Oh right, odd?

There's no pre-sale for ordinairy tickets either though.

As for PepperPlunge's query, ordinairy tickets allow you access to everything else at axxess, including the non-VIP signings.

Can't help with the Wonga query, but if you've got cash flow issues, I've always paid on the day for ordinairy Axxess tickets, never bought them in advance.

The price you pay is for one day, yeah? Gutted about this Ticketmaster situation. Tried to order Triple H tickets on the site on my phone but on quantity it came up with a bar of choices with the lowest for me to choose being 32. If I've lost this because of their shit site, I'll be annoyed.

Wonder whether they'll keep some VIP tickets for Saturday. Surely they will?

The price you pay is for one day, yeah? Gutted about this Ticketmaster situation. Tried to order Triple H tickets on the site on my phone but on quantity it came up with a bar of choices with the lowest for me to choose being 32. If I've lost this because of their shit site, I'll be annoyed.

Wonder whether they'll keep some VIP tickets for Saturday. Surely they will?

No, the price is for one four hour session

Archived