WrestleMania 28 - Who's Going?

1PW

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This probably isnt in the correct thread or anything I know, its just my mate has pulled out of going Mania at all this year, so I have 2 tickets to sell for Wrestlemania itself, block 113, row 18. Genuinely gutted im not going to be honest.

Any idea where the best place to sell would be?

This probably isnt in the correct thread or anything I know, its just my mate has pulled out of going Mania at all this year, so I have 2 tickets to sell for Wrestlemania itself, block 113, row 18. Genuinely gutted im not going to be honest.

Do you have the tickets in hand, or are they will call tickets to be collected at the arena?

Hey! Just checked the tickets are will call tickets.

Im screwed arent I?!

Difficult to sell. As will call requires presenting the card used to purchase the tickets, the only way that I can see this working is if the person purchasing/ collecting the tickets had your card (and you trusted them implicitly) ... unless someone on here has had the same experience in the past and can share how they got around it?

Do Ticketmaster offer refunds or do you know someone who is going out to Miami before the event that can possibly help you out?

The ticketmaster website says "plans change, contact us and we may be able to help" what I would otherwise be thinking is find a buyer and see if ticketmaster can accept their card instead, contacting them to ask them first of course. I know thats very ambitious!

Otherwise, how many people tend to go alone to these things, I mean there's definately enough to keep me occupied during WM week its just the added cost of hotels for going it alone thats putting me off.

• Paid Members

Why don't you go with someone else?

Edit - I went to Wrestlemania 24 by myself and had an awesome time. A hotel room in Florida was cheap, as were the flights. Maybe you could scalp the other ticket on the day?

The ticketmaster website says "plans change, contact us and we may be able to help" what I would otherwise be thinking is find a buyer and see if ticketmaster can accept their card instead, contacting them to ask them first of course. I know thats very ambitious!

Otherwise, how many people tend to go alone to these things, I mean there's definately enough to keep me occupied during WM week its just the added cost of hotels for going it alone thats putting me off.

Try contacting TM as a start. There are always returned tickets for every event - that's why there have been ringside tickets available even on the day to previous WMs

They may make you pay the booking fees, but will potentially refund the ticket price. Have a word with them first before making plans to go on your own.

Archived