Not Voting:

spotlightmagnet1, swiftstrike, Nexus, brownie

With 11 Alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline: 7:30pm Wednesday 6th April

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Sorry I have been away have been trying to avoid wrestlemania spoilers and am just caught up there.

At the moment I'm most suspicious of both Unfitfinley and Ron. Finley has pushed the idea that Nexus has put in a slip without actual explaining what the relevance of the "slip" and how it means that Nexus is scum, where as Ron's explanation to his timing of the vote on Snake is not good plus thrown in his recent ATE over the possibility of losing the game if voting for him means he is well up there as well at the moment I'll stick a vote in for Ron but I would be equally happy voting for Finley.

Vote Ron Simmons

That if Mike vote count is right is L-2

I'm gonna give a vote to the man I believe is more likely to be scum between Ron and Nexus. As it stands I believe it is more likely to be Nexus so:

Vote: Nexus

Sorry I've been pretty useless is phase, I've been in a bad way with my guts and stuff. I'm wondering if there are some other things going on under the guise of 'scum-hunting' from other players, but I'll need more time to try and figure out who exactly I should look at if anyone.

• Paid Members

unvote

Vote Nexus

I know this probably doesn't look like the right thing to do, but I'm not hammering here and also, two more votes for me and the town DEFINITELY lose the game. Granted I'd prefer more discussion, but I'd rather take this chance on a guy I actually do suspect rather than let the town lose based on another mis-lynch.

I still think Ron's a better flip than Nexus.

The only consolation if you do lynch nexus and he flips town (and at this stage I'm not sure either way) is that it will hopefully drive home the point that a slip doesn't always mean scum. Sure if it's blatant then go for it but sometimes a train of thought can go a million miles an hour while writing one of these posts so slips are inevitable. Remember scum have to be careful, town don't so are more prone to making mistakes. We need to be mindful of that, and wary of basing a lynch on that.

• Paid Members

Vote Count

Nexus (6) - tom, unfitfinlay, Carbomb MA, spotlightmagnet1, Ron Simmons, brownie

Ron Simmons (4) - Chris B, SMS, bristep123, swiftstrike

Not Voting:

Nexus

That's a lynch!

Town, believing that they have Nexus by the short and curlys, drag him to the gallows. The rope is pulled tight around his neck, the trapdoor is released, and he's left to sway in the wind.

Dead: Nexus - Mafia Goon

Night begins now, and will end at 5pm on Friday April 8th (As I wont be around prior to that, also of note, I'll be away over the weekend once we return)

• Paid Members

Morning has broken (and shards of it lie everywhere, watch your step), and unfortunately, so have the skulls of two more people.

Dead: SMS - Rolecop (town)

Dead: Chris B - Vanilla Townie

Gathering their thoughts the town count heads...

2. bristep123: 5, 6

4. spotlightmagnet1: 14, 4

5. swiftstrike: 1, 1

8. tom: 2, 13

9. unfitfinlay: 8, 12

11. brownie Teedy Kay: 4, 3

13. Ron Simmons: 4, 7

14. Carbomb MA: 7, 9

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Day deadline: 5pm Friday 15th April

(Helps if the mod states the deadline doesn't it? Doh!)

• Paid Members

Bugger, it's a pain to lose SMS though he kinda anticipated it in our quick topic. He told me some interesting information though because he thought he was a likely target for the scum, and since he's now confirmed town I'll take this as confirmed truth:

* He told me Bristep's role, and he ISN'T a cop - however, he DOES have a role that would be of little use to the scum, and I don't think a scum placed that high up the list would go for. At this stage I'd say it's almost certain he's town - not completely certain, but almost.

* He said he felt like spotlightmagnet was worth a look at, and was contemplating investigating either he or Carbomb in the night period. Unfortunately he didn't get to post whatever result he got in the thread. I also don't know who he settled on investigating.

* He told me who his suspected scum were too: tom, spotlightmagnet, Chris B (obviously incorrect now) or Carbomb, but "only because he's been quiet". He also admitted to having reservations about me, but those disappeared as our night chat went on, I think.

Well, I know the last day phase I was about as useful as a fishnet condom, so I'll try to be better.

As far as things go, I can see the play of tom being scummy. He goes after Nexus for his slip but then uses the next poster as ammunition against Ron. It was a good idea and very nearly worked, had it not been for the work of unfitfinlay. I'm a little wary of other posters but right now this makes the most sense to me.

Yeah, so at this stage I'm either being jailkept by town or roleblocked by scum because that's 3 nights in a row that my action has failed.

Since 2 out of the 4 people not voting for Nexus (apart from Nexus himself) are now dead that means that at least 2 scum were on his wagon. I really don't think that all 3 scum would have been on Nexus' wagon, so since Chris and SMS are dead, and I'm aware that I'm not scum that leaves Swiftstrike.

At this point Ron, mass claim seems like a good idea, because it's 5 town to 3 scum so we're definitely at potential endgame but it needs to happen quickly so we aren't gaining new info early into the day. I'd want to see it happen from the bottom of the draft up though as I said before, Carbomb, then Finlay, then Swift, Spotlight then myself.

Vote Swiftstrike

Archived