Pick Your Power Game Thread

Mike Castle

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Vote Count

Snake Plissken (6) - swiftstrike, bristep123, unfitfinlay, Ron Simmons, brownie, Lion of the Midlands

swiftstrike (1) - Chris B,

SMS (2) - spotlightmagnet1, Kenny McBride

Lion of the Midlands (2) - SMS, tom

bristep123 (1) - Snake Plissken

Not Voting:

Carbomb MA, Nexus

With 14 Alive it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline: 7pm Monday 28th March

Apologies for the delay. I'm out most days now, so first chance I get to post is just gone 5pm, with the explosion of posts that's a lot to check through.

• Paid Members
80 minutes to deadline and Nexus & Carbomb have not placed a vote. Both have been on the forum today. Extremely dodgy.

Simply put, there's nothing new to add to my last post, plus I'm logged on at work, but don't have so much time to post as I'd like right now (I'm only posting now because my boss is on the phone upstairs). I'm still not convinced that lynching Snake is pro-Town - if he's Bulletproof, he's the one player we have whom the Scum can't do anything to.

SMS could be a viable lynch, but I'm not convinced that lynching him just to prove Snake's role is particularly sensible.

I'd say go for Lion - his frequent "lynch me" iterations really strike me as a bit of scummy WIFOM, but no-one else seems to want to go for that.

• Paid Members
80 minutes to deadline and Nexus & Carbomb have not placed a vote. Both have been on the forum today. Extremely dodgy.

Don't know about Carbomb, but I've already picked up on Nexus earlier today - if you look at his posts they all seem to come at very convenient moments. He comes across as extremely opportunistic.

Put your vote on him then as that takes him to three.

One or other two players have said they would like to vote him but have pulled away because of the lack of other players voting him and my info.

We could still push for a lynch and a vote not used is a vote wasted.

• Paid Members
Put your vote on him then as that takes him to three.

One or other two players have said they would like to vote him but have pulled away because of the lack of other players voting him and my info.

We could still push for a lynch and a vote not used is a vote wasted.

Given the prompt deadline I don't think we have the chance of lynching anyone who isn't Snake. I'm a bit disappointed by that, but I'd rather end the day with a flip, rather than without one.

That said, I'm tempted to swap my vote to Lion, though I don't think it'll help anything.

Ron, you said you would like to vote for Lion so remove your vote and put it on him.

Snake, no one else looks like joining you on the Bristep lynch so get over here on the Lion lynch.

Carbomb, just get a vote on Lion, then we get 5 votes same as what will be on Snake.

• Paid Members
Ron, you said you would like to vote for Lion so remove your vote and put it on him.

Snake, no one else looks like joining you on the Bristep lynch so get over here on the Lion lynch.

Carbomb, just get a vote on Lion, then we get 5 votes same as what will be on Snake.

I'm extremely dubious as to whether he'll actually get enough votes to make this work. I've a feeling you're trying to split the vote.

• Paid Members

Ok, I'll play. HoweVer if I'm not lynched I'm back to Bristep tomorrow.

unvote, vote Lion of the Midlands

BTW that capitalised V was my iPad and not me sending secret messages before anyone suggests anything.

Nexus, what about your vote?

Anybody else who has any serious suspicions on Lion is advised to please place their vote on him now.

We have it down to either Lion or Snake, so unless you are sure losing the Bulletproof role is a good idea, please vote Lion.

We can fully interrogate Snake tomorrow then lynch him if we don't believe him.

Archived