Wanted: Atari games (2600, 7800) & Old school gaming items in gene

Richie Freebird

I'm a big retro head me like, I've got loads of old sytems...

No Dreamcast though, roughly how much would you be wanting for that mucker?

I'll dig all the bits out in the next couple of days and then let you know. Think last time I tried it the power switch was a bit sticky.

I'm a big retro head me like, I've got loads of old sytems...

No Dreamcast though, roughly how much would you be wanting for that mucker?

I'll dig all the bits out in the next couple of days and then let you know. Think last time I tried it the power switch was a bit sticky.

Cheers mucker

Dunno if you have a original 'Mod' Xbox?

If so I have quite a few emulators. Which include NES,SNES,Master System, Mega Drive, Game Gear etc. and Arcade discs (Including the classic Wrestling games, Simpsons, Turtles etc) and I think one Commodore Amgia disc.

Dunno if you have a original 'Mod' Xbox?

If so I have quite a few emulators. Which include NES,SNES,Master System, Mega Drive, Game Gear etc. and Arcade discs (Including the classic Wrestling games, Simpsons, Turtles etc) and I think one Commodore Amgia disc.

Really looking to get the MAME Arcade sets for xbox mate, let me know what you want for them!

I've got a Sega Saturn sitting here collecting dust, in very good condition & comes with a scart cable, no games though.

Spot on, what kind of price range are you thinking bud? Control pad/s come with this?

It's got 1 controller, It'll cost about

Nice one Richie. I've actually got several boxes full of retro stuff, send me a pm if theres anything in particular your after and I'll have a look, although I have no atari stuff, I do have stacks of Megadrive, Snes, Dreamcast, PS1 and Master System games.

Archived