SWA in February! Motherwell, Feb 11th & Bridgeton Feb 12th

JamesTyler

Show was good apart from a few things in my view andy anderson beating lionheart was a bit of a shock but in a good way. 6 man tag was mediocre but wmd seemed to be pretty over with the crowd. Lewis girvin vs machine was worst match of the night was just boring and that's me being nice. Addam shame vs dickie divers had highs and lows the kids got really into it but in all honesty it wasn't great but with adam shame being in the match that's to be expected. James scott vs scott remwick was MOTN which in fairness doesn't surprise me as scott is just on fire right now. Good show all round, will see if tommorow is any better

Eric Canyon beat Black samuri Jr

sara vs Nikki Storm didn't happen because Sara attacked Nikki - match happens at gathering

Scott Renwick + Rickie Gibson beat WMD

Andy Anderson beat Dickie Divers and Silver King or silercade or something? (3-way)

Lewis Girvan beat Glen Dunbar by count-out - T-division doesn't change hands

Falcon beat Jack Jester

Bridgeton Results & Thoughts

Eric Canyon def Black Samuri Jr

Decennt match that almost was a squash match

after match Eric Claimes thay was far to easy & a nice warm up for G4

Nikki Storm v Sara was a No Contest

Sara hit Nikki From Behing & kept on punising her & the Final match between the pair was set for G4

Rickie Gibson & Scott Renwick def WMD

WMD explained ther choice to steal the tag straps DEMANDING to be put in the TLC match so "win them cleanly"

they started to beat up Gibson before Butcher interupted to set up the Tag Match

Match was decent & Gibson got the Pin on Nathan Black

Andy Anderson def Silvercade[i think?] & Dickie Divers w/Jam

Enjoyable Triple threat match with some neat spots & AA Rolled up S for the win

Lewis Girvan def Glen Dunbar by Count-Out

Solid match that ended up brawling in the crowd as only Lewis could beat the 10 count [LG hit RG off tha aprim @ 9]

Falcon def Jester

Slow start in terms of in ring action but Falcon helped get the croud LOUD against Jester [especially the Kids] & the way Jester delt with it was Golden [kept it PG also] decent match that spilled into the croud [area of most kids] & the win was picked up by way of 619

All in All Solid show, Slightly better than Motherwell & Looking forward to G4

4how was much better thatn last night two matches that staood out were the triple threat and the main event. I'm really loving jack jester at the moment! Was a few devolopments for G4 from what I can remember wmds vlaimed they were keeping the tag belts they stole unless put into the tlc so I think so far it stands at wmd vs sti vs disco discuits. Sara and nikki storm will be facing each other too good wee show gatherings gonna be good I thinks ;)

Cheers for the feedback guys, I hope you enjoyed the shows despite some last minute changes that unfortunately had to be made. But Jester/Falcon being bumped up to main event certainly had the crowd in Bridgeton entertained!

A big thanks goes out to Richard Gadd who stepped in at the last minute to MC the show. If you want to see him again, he'll be performing a set at the Stand on the 28th, and will be hosting Rob Drummond Wrestling today, 1:30 at the Arches.

Archived