All Action Wrestling Returns to Middlesbrough Town Hall

GTS

All Action Wrestling returns to Middlesbrough Town Hall on Friday 11th Feb (Show starts 7.30pm)

All Action Wrestling returns to Middlesbrough at the Town Hall for a third time!

The main event of the night will be an Over the top rope elimination Rumble!

Set to appear are All Action Wrestling regulars:

Full Pack - Micky L & Iain Robinson join forces again after being the most successful tag team in the north east for a number of years. Former wZw and BCW tag team champions, as well as a trophy cabinet of singles titles between the duo, means whoever this tag team are up against will have a tough challenge on their hands!

Tony Spitfire - Middlesbrough most travelled son returns home to Middlesbrough. For the last 2 years, Spitfire has been an Allstar regular, and can be easily classed as the most travelled and experienced wrestler in the North East. With over 300 matches in the last 2 years under his belt, there is no doubt that whoever Spitfire faces at Middlesbrough will have to bring their A game

Katsu - Katsu, the young high flying Japanese proteg

Looks good I havent seen an All Action show before and Middlesbrough town halls a great venue, when will the whole card be announced I might make the effort to get down there :)

As soon as AAW announces things I'll try get them posted.

• 1 year later...
Looks good I havent seen an All Action show before and Middlesbrough town halls a great venue, when will the whole card be announced I might make the effort to get down there :)

Any news on the card guys

• Paid Members

Any news on the card guys

Eh? I presume you are asking about All Action Wrestling's show in Middlesbrough Town Hall tomorrow, Friday 2nd March 2012?!

This thread was for their shown there on Friday 11th February 2011!!!

I might have gone along tomorrow, since it's only 20 minutes away from me, but it's same day GPW in Wigan which I'd already planned to go to before I spotted a poster for this last weekend, so I won't be bothering.

Archived