The Terrible, Interminably Boring Mafia Game

Nexus

• Paid Members
It's pretty clear there's either a weak scum member, or a two man scum. Whatever the case it's also clear, as I said pretty early on, that Triple A was stitched up.

VOTE SWIFTSTRIKE

How do you work out that Trips was stitched up? I gave him an opportunity to earn an unvote and let's face it he had played scummy all game so please explain your point.

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Going back and looking for reasons for death of SMS rather than myself I have a thought

That I had previously been suspicious of Ron, unfortunately that could be either for WIFOM (surely I would kill Swift as he was suspicious of me) or because it would be easier to convince me to vote for Ron.

Now looking at the players left there seems to been suggested groups of

RON, FG

Carbomb, Bristep or TMS or Me

TMS, ME

Does anybody have any role information that they can share with us at this moment, and I mean in terms of concrete results, not role claims if they are not useful to the town.

• Paid Members

I think certain people used Snake's 'plan' to make him a scapegoat and push through a lynch. I think it was pretty clear that no matter what he said there was no getting out of his situation, people kept pushing at him to try and make him look worse and worse. I'm not completely sure who to vote for this stage to be honest, but it's imperative we hit scum. Carbomb has had me suspicious, Bristep and swiftstrike too. TMS has looked scummy and acted scummy, but he might just be playing badly. He's a high risk lynch but on hindsight maybe the person we should have gone for yesterday. I voted Carbomb, and while I stand by that vote, reading back TMS was certainly an early lynch candidate that escaped. I don't know if he's the best lynch candidate now though. It really is a case of pulling names out of a hat.

• Paid Members
Also, just because Swift quoted it, doesn't mean that he didn't just guess it. It also doesn't in any way clear TMS.

This sums up TriplreA's work throughout, headstrong, and only playing for himself including giving Swifts awesome bit of play away, which could've goen on through today (the fucking idiot).

It is no surprise that SMS was lynched and both myself and Swifty remain. Me more than Swift I have to say, but we were both supporters of a TripleA lynch near enough from the get go, we have been spared to attempt to make a lynch of Town seem more simple.

Ron going after me from the off, is condemning, especially after he has not hardly mentioned my name throughout the game.

I urge everyone to not put a vote in either mine nor Swiftstrike's direction, we are quite clearly town.

• Paid Members

This is my problem lots of bits and pieces on people, I may have been a bit blind to TMS based on the fact he seemed to agree we me down the line but was not just parroting my reasons, but I haven't seen anything I thought scummy Ron have you got any examples of what you are mentioning?

Because I'm looking at you at the moment and trying to work out if I was right to be suspicious of you or not. the points I can immendiately think of against you are the

Chris B spotted complaining about being boring roles previously which I found as well to be something I was drawn to as scum and the instant posting of you and FG, plus your overall being quite in posting and not really getting in any major agreements with anyone and that is something you have done in every game so far. Cowboy game was me, cluedo it was Chris B and Me and the last game it was you and Mike.

• Paid Members
I urge everyone to not put a vote in either mine nor Swiftstrike's direction, we are quite clearly town.

How are you both clearly town?

At this point I would say that I am clearly town but I couldn't argue for TMS, as I was quite blatant about things. but if you can find anything I've done that is clearly anti town to bring up, I'll answer then all.

At this point I would say that I am clearly town but I couldn't argue for TMS, as I was quite blatant about things. but if you can find anything I've done that is clearly anti town to bring up, I'll answer then all.

It's not that, I just want to get to the bottom of how people bought into a supposed ingenious ploy to catch TripleA out, using the wording of the win condition in a PM that is posted on page 1 for all to see.

That doesn't come across as good gameplay.

• Paid Members
Are you not paying attention trips as I already questioned that. And 4 scum would mean we already have lost.

What about counting Bristep vote yet or leaving til later and how long can we leave this before we are damned to no lynch

And can all town voters please ask themselves about how thrilled they'll be when we win when all threats to the town are removed. :thumbsup:

Trips that is a serious late claim who did you protect last night then? And also is there anything you notice about my wording in the sentence you are paraphrasing?

Trips if YOU can convince me YOU know what I'm talking about in the post above YOU can possibly earn my unvote.

The fact that before the smilie there is a full stop instead of a question mark.

Including spaces as characters and the fullstop as the first character, go back 46 characters and read the word you have bolded, I believe that would be spot on to what you may require?

I should not have had to have played that card, but seeing as the numbnut TripleA wasted on his deathbed, in a vague attempt to pursue his wish to lynch more Town in both me and you Swift, sod it, that should clear my name to you.

Are you not paying attention trips as I already questioned that. And 4 scum would mean we already have lost.

What about counting Bristep vote yet or leaving til later and how long can we leave this before we are damned to no lynch

And can all town voters please ask themselves about how thrilled they'll be when we win when all threats to the town are removed. :thumbsup:

Trips that is a serious late claim who did you protect last night then? And also is there anything you notice about my wording in the sentence you are paraphrasing?

Trips if YOU can convince me YOU know what I'm talking about in the post above YOU can possibly earn my unvote.

The fact that before the smilie there is a full stop instead of a question mark.

Including spaces as characters and the fullstop as the first character, go back 46 characters and read the word you have bolded, I believe that would be spot on to what you may require?

I should not have had to have played that card, but seeing as the numbnut TripleA wasted on his deathbed, in a vague attempt to pursue his wish to lynch more Town in both me and you Swift, sod it, that should clear my name to you.

Sorry, I don't think that proves jack shit. Didn't then, don't now, you and swift are just as likely to be scum as anyone else in this game.

• Paid Members

It's not that, I just want to get to the bottom of how people bought into a supposed ingenious ploy to catch TripleA out, using the wording of the win condition in a PM that is posted on page 1 for all to see.

Fuck, and with that I once again trust no-one, bollocks.

I never even read post one, I went straight from post 40 after signing up.

• Paid Members

Awww I was just about to ask you where was that and I spotted it in the quoted PM, yeah that's not so useful now but still Trips also had the town pm how did he not spot that I was trying to town confirm him to avoid a possible doctor lynch, do you believe that is a scum play?

I have not seen that in any of our games before so I didn't pay attension to it because when mike has posted the sample pm before he never left that in I think but I'm going back to "open mafia" to check.

Awww I was just about to ask you where was that and I spotted it in the quoted PM, yeah that's not so useful now but still Trips also had the town pm how did he not spot that I was trying to town confirm him to avoid a possible doctor lynch, do you believe that is a scum play?

I have not seen that in any of our games before so I didn't pay attension to it because when mike has posted the sample pm before he never left that in I think but I'm going back to "open mafia" to check.

It's suspect, because you could have well used that as an attempt to lead the less observant town players into a lynch of a player the scum will have known was town.

For arguments sake, if you're scum, it's a completely risk-free gambit. By that point you only needed on vote to secure a lynch, if someone points out that the win condition is posted on the first page, you just go 'Oh is, I didn't realise' and the game moves on. If someone doesn't realise this, and sticks their vote in off the back of it, you have your lynch.

Wasn't happy with it then, not happy with it now.

Vote swiftstrike

• Paid Members

But a no lynch is more beneficial yo scum than a lynch, we heard that many times before so you want to explain why I would be pushing hard for a lynch? and if Trips have given me the correct answer I would have unvoted him and given us a what I thought was a town confirmed doctor again explain this as a scummy play? In fact explain your own play of switching you vote onto Trips as soon as he claimed doctor?

Archived