Premier British Wrestling presents 'Fully Charged 2011'

PBW_ROSS

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
where did you hear that rumour?

I would take a guess being that since he was on the Braehead show then the rumours started flying around.

Yup. I'd replace the word "rumours" with "guesswork" at this stage.

aren't all rumours a form of putting the pieces together :)

Taken from pbwwrestling.com

'PBW management recently contacted both Sean South and Bad Bones for any comments they may wish to make as we get closer to Fully Charged 2011(19.02.11 - Greenock Town Hall). Both men will square of against each other in singles competition with the winner becoming the number one contender to the UEWA heavyweight title currently held by Englands James Mason.

Both fighters had the following to say to the PBW fans

Bad Bones - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0limqNfKfVk

Sean South - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyOVcjryK8g

Another two huge matches have also already been signed for Fully Charged 2011. Fans will witness PBW Champion Lionheart defend his title against fan favourite BT Gunn and former PBW champion Wolfgang take on English monster Val Kabious on his PBW debut.

Tickets are already on sale priced at

'With Fully Charged 2011 just around the corner, Final Cut (Liam Thomson & Noam Dar) will look to continue their impressive 9 month title reign with another victory. Standing in their way will be PBW fan favourite James Scott formerly known as Darkside who will be partnered by a man making his PBW debut at Greenock Town Hall - newcomer Joe Coffee, will jump straight into things with a tag team title shot. An impressive run of form on the British wrestling scene over the last 6 months has seen Coffee catch the eye of PBW management. With the teams both evenly matched in terms of experience and size, anything could happen. Will Scott and Coffee beat the current champions?

Find out February 19th at the Greenock Town Hall

FULLY CHARGED 2011 CARD SO FAR -

PBW CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH - Lionheart

Both video's were edited by Brainbuster Productions mind;) and I honestly cannot wait for this show, I go to PBW every year religously for my birthday and cannot wait to continue the tradition, Wolfgang vs Val Kabious, James Scott in action and BT taking on Hearto!? It's going to be fucking brilliant, although, not looking forward to South vs Bones, not because I think it won't be a good match, I'm certain it will be awesome, but, Southy has said he's going to hit me a slap and I'm sure Bones won't be too fast to stop him :( lmao fuckit though :p is going to be an exellent show! :)

'With Fully Charged 2011 just around the corner, Final Cut (Liam Thomson & Noam Dar) will look to continue their impressive 9 month title reign with another victory. Standing in their way will be PBW fan favourite James Scott formerly known as Darkside who will be partnered by a man making his PBW debut at Greenock Town Hall - newcomer Joe Coffee, will jump straight into things with a tag team title shot. An impressive run of form on the British wrestling scene over the last 6 months has seen Coffee catch the eye of PBW management. With the teams both evenly matched in terms of experience and size, anything could happen. Will Scott and Coffee beat the current champions?

Find out February 19th at the Greenock Town Hall

FULLY CHARGED 2011 CARD SO FAR -

PBW CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH - Lionheart

'With Fully Charged 2011 now only 6 days away we are pleased to announce that another two matches have been added to the card.

Charles Boddington has informed the PBW office that he will be back at Fully Charged after missing two shows due to 'being abroad speaking with certain people about getting Andy Wild a deal'. His client 'Unstoppable' Andy Wild will not however have an easy night on Saturday as he takes on the best high flyer in Scotland today. This Saturday you will see 'Unstoppable' Andy Wild with Charles Boddington take on 18 year old crusierweight sensation Stevie Xavier.

Also just added to the card will be a match that will see another two of Scotland brightest young stars in action when Blaze & Rampage take on the experinced combination of Red Lightning and England's Martin Kirby.

The show is this Saturday folks and tickets are on sale now and can be purchased by calling the box office on 01475 723038.

Tickets priced at

'With Fully Charged 2011 now only 6 days away we are pleased to announce that another two matches have been added to the card.

Charles Boddington has informed the PBW office that he will be back at Fully Charged after missing two shows due to 'being abroad speaking with certain people about getting Andy Wild a deal'. His client 'Unstoppable' Andy Wild will not however have an easy night on Saturday as he takes on the best high flyer in Scotland today. This Saturday you will see 'Unstoppable' Andy Wild with Charles Boddington take on 18 year old crusierweight sensation Stevie Xavier.

Also just added to the card will be a match that will see another two of Scotland brightest young stars in action when Blaze & Rampage take on the experinced combination of Red Lightning and England's Martin Kirby.

The show is this Saturday folks and tickets are on sale now and can be purchased by calling the box office on 01475 723038.

Tickets priced at

'As fans will know this Saturday BT Gunn will challenge Lionheart for the PBW title for the first time ever in singles competition. Pbwwrestling.com recently had the opportunity to catch up with both men and hear their thoughts on the upcoming match which can be seen by clicking the following link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86otYuHHJQM

Fully Charged 2011 is this Saturday live in Greenock. Doors open at 7.00pm with tickets being available to purchase on the night at

Looks like a cracking card. Looking forward to the Tag title match as well as Lionheart and BT Gunn. Lionheart's looking pretty strong after his win over Jack Jester, but I do wish the best for BT. He's proved in other promotions what he can do and it could rub off in his match with Lionheart.

The videos have done a really good job of hyping up two of the biggest matches in the card the main event and the EUWA #1 Contenders match. The last addition to finalise Saturdays card makes the show from top to bottom a solid quality night out of wrestling for any wrestling fan. :thumbsup:

Excellent promo from Lionheart, perhaps the best I've seen him do! Perhaps his time in TNA has added some extra confidence to the mans game. Shame BT Gunn's is so poor in comparison, sounds like a Scottish Justin Bieber. This kind of buildup makes me think a title switch is a cert.

Val Kabious is a young and hungry super-talented guy, I'm hoping this kind of competition will light a fire under the Wolfgang.

The tag title match is an intriguing one also. Scottish wrestling is suffering from a lack of tag teams.

My pick for match of the night potential is Bones vs South. If for nothing else but what COULD happen with these two.

Archived