Premier British Wrestling presents 'Fully Charged 2011'

PBW_ROSS

I reckon it's going to be more violent than rhino on it's period mate, Southy has a new "edgey" kind of gimmick, looking almost psychopathic these days! And Bad Bones... well, we all know what Bad Bones can do! I can't wait!!!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Taken from pbwwrestling.com

'We regret to inform our fans that unfortunatley James Scott is unable to attend tomorrow nights event in Greenock to compete in the tag team title match. The situation is outwith our control and we do hope our great fans understand our hands were tied on this one.

Not to worry though. Upon hearing the news the up and coming Andy Anderson made it clear to PBW management that he was ready to 'step up' and team with training partner Joe Coffee to take on PBW tag team champions, The Final Cut.

Carmel who also was due to accompany Final Cut to the ring has also informed us that she has recieved an offer to wrestle elsewhere and is confident her men can make short work of Coffee and Anderson with or without her.

With this in mind tomorrows card will feature the following matches

PBW CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH - Lionheart

Wow, what an awesome night. A couple of so so matches but on the whole a great night of action.

The main event was probably the best match ive seen live. It was a very classic torch passing moment and both men put on what surely has to be match of the year (unless something REALLY huge happens) After watching the match its clear that no one brings a main event like Lionheart in Scotland. If he isnt signed this year its a travesty

Thought the tag title match was good but long, Jester and Wolfgang was good too. Sean South and Bad Bones was really good, havnt seen Bad Bones look so good, he is in fantastic shape. Usually only do ICW shows but think this could have made me a PBW regular :)

Felt last nights show went well. The main event was an amazing spectacle to watch. The passing of the torch moment at the end was a PBW moment of the year contender.

For me this show was a mixed bag.

The absence of Val Kabious, Martin Kirby and James Scott put a bit of a damper on the show overall for me. Big fan of Kirby and Scott's work. Was also REALLY wanting to see Val Kabious live, I've seen some of his stuff online and the guy looks impressive.

As predicted Bt Gunn toppled Lionheart. I don't see Lionheart getting 'signed' before the likes of Johnny Moss or Haskins. They bring something different to the shows but there is no denying that Lionheart has certainly found his niche as a good all round sports entertainer.

I wasn't a big fan of Lionheart, he is slowly growing on me though! He seemed to carry Bt Gunn through to a good contest. I left the show feeling I still wanted Lionheart to be the champion, I didn't feel that the better man won or that the torch was passed.

Wolfgang seems to have found new motivation, he had a good showdown with the ever improving Jester, who by the way he's rapidly improving could become scotlands number 1 by the end of 2011.

I know it's your opinion, since it's you posting it. ;)

I'd say Jester's main improvement came before he left BCW the first time. He seemed to be destined for the top in BCW before he went to All Star, and also won the NWA Scottish title, and had a cracking defence against Eric Canyon in Linwood.

Didn't really think there was a bad match on the show and we were given a bit of everything.

The main event was fast paced and action packed and I thought it was the best I've seen either lionheart or bt gunn in any match.

Agreed on jester. He has always been good but his ring presence and character now is immense. It's refreshing to see so many guys on the scene right now such as Jester, BT Gunn, Red Lightning, and Andy Wild upping their games and improving their acts all round. This could be an amazing year for Scottish Wrestling as a whole.

Taken from pbwwrestling.com

'Two days ago PBW returned to Greenock for our fifth annual Fully Charged event and what an event it was. 245 fans arrived at the town hall and were clearly in the mood to make some noise and let PBW know who they liked and who they didnt like. As we got underway the results were as follows -

PBW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH - Final Cut bt Joe Coffee & 'The Surprise Package' Andy Anderson to retain

Wolfgang bt Jack Jester

Bad Bones bt Sean South to become number one contender for the UEWA Heavyweight title

Blaze & Rampage bt Red Lightning & Vinnie James

Andy Wild with Charles Boddington & TJ Rage bt Stevie Xavier

PBW CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH - BT Gunn bt Lionheart to become new PBW Heavyweight Champion.

BT Gunn beat Lionheart in a thrilling main event that was perhaps the best main event ever to take place in a PBW ring. At the end of the match Lionheart showed true class in admitting that on this night he had been beaten by the better man and raised BT Gunn's hand which recieved a huge standing ovation from the crowd. The good news is fans we will be uploading the full match for everyone to watch for free on our youtube channel www.youtube.com/pbwvideochannel. Stay tuned for futher details on that right here at www.pbwwrestling.com.

In other news from the event Joe Coffee impressed PBW management and fans alike on his debut for the company. Wolfgang is enjoying a run of form beating Red Lightning, Chaos, TJ Rage and now Jack Jester in recent months. Bad Bones beat Sean South in a hard fought matchup meaning Bones is now the number one contender for the UEWA Heavyweight Title currently held by England's James Mason. For more information on The UEWA go to http://www.uewa.eu/. Blaze and Rampage pick up a huge victory beating the experinced combination of Red Lightning and Vinnie James. Vinnie James was replacing Martin Kirby who along with Val Kabious failed to make the show due to car troubles. As much as we would have enjoyed having Martin Kirby back and the debut of Val Kabious we understand that these things happen and want to thank both Vinnie James and Jack Jester for filling in and entertaining the PBW fans. Finally it appears after two recent defeats Andy Wild has a new enforcer in his corner as Charles Boddington announced that he had secured the services of the impressive TJ Rage. It was TJ Rage on Saturday night who made the difference allowing Wild to pick up the victory over Xavier to the discust of the PBW fans.

As stated above BT Gunn beat Lionheart in a thrilling main event and has already signed to appear at Barrhead Sports Centre on the 2nd of April where he will make his first title defense. Stay tuned to pbwwrestling.com for more information as it becomes available.

Pictures from the event will be uploaded soon here at www.pbwwrestling.com and also on our official facebook at www.facebook.com/pbwwrestling.

Thanks again to the fans, talent and PBW staff who made Fully Charged 2011 such a huge success.'

• 2 weeks later...

Some good photos there from David as always.

Archived