• Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I'm hoping for;

MK vs Zack

Ion vs Dar

Ligero vs Lethal

Trav vs Haskins

For the Eve match after the buzz around Shanna and Sakura I wouldn't mind seeing a rematch of that, but since the Eve roster hasn't been announced it's hard to know who we have to choose from.

All four of them matches would be awesome - next one to be confirmed Bank Holiday Monday :)

• Paid Members
Nice job on that. Can't wait to see the others. I hate the theme,always have, but you've done a good job in lining the music up with the video.

Wish I could take the credit but my Video guy Matt is amazing , the only credit I can take is having to pay for 26 of the bloody things ;)

• Paid Members

travishaskins.jpg

Mark Haskins vs Kris Travis

With Robert Shade (@shadetheshoot)

This is a rematch of Mark Haskins first ever match in Southside Wrestling which was won by Kris Travis so Haskins will be keen for revenge. These are two very well known names on the UK Circuit and indeed are as good as pretty much any internationally as well.

Mark Haskins is always keen to be the show stealer and it is usually a safe bet that he succeeds in doing that however on this show given the awesome range of talent on show if Haskins is to steal the show he is going to have to put on one hell of a performance, for his part Travis is returning to Southside after a short break from the company and in last year

• Paid Members

Matches so far

Samuray Del Sol v Marty Scurll

Kris Travis v Mark Haskins

Robbie X v Dean Allmark

Jigsaw v Martin Kirby

3 matches left

Zema Ion

Jay Lethal

Zack Sabre Jr

El Ligero

MK McKinnan

Noam Dar

• Paid Members
A pre-view of t-shirt options for Speed King

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.5...1944&type=1

Please give feedback on what colors you like.

We are looking to order these shirts in next week or so , please give feedback on colors and we will order two most popular :)

Archived