present

RETRIBUTION 2

THE COMMEMORATION HALL

39 HIGH STREET , HUNTINGDON , CAMBS

DOORS 6.15 - SHOW START 7.00

HUGE HUGE HUGE REMATCH SIGNED FROM A PAST EVENT

VALBURRIDGE.jpg

BURRIDGE v VAL KABIOUS II

It was the match all Southside fans wanted to see , and a match we were desperate to deliver after MVK's cheating ways at Battle of the ego's . This time it will be for the Southside title and we will also introduce a special enforcer in case this one gets out of hand again.

ALSO CONFIRMED

T-BONE

Unbeaten T-Bone will be back once again before his title shot at the Anniversary show , he has so far beat Cameron Kraze and CJ Banks and has his sights firmly on the Southside title , who will be on the end of his punishment at Retribution 2 ?

EL LIGERO

We are very pleased to announce that the Mexican Lucha Libre will be in action - the UKFF no4 will be looking for another victory after his win over Martin Kirby and Rockstar Spud at Notorious. The much traveled star has featured for many of the top promotions all over Europe and has also recently added the NEWS championship to his long list of achievements !

MAD MAN MANSON

The craziest man in British wrestling is to make his second appearance for Southside after his impressive victory over Joseph Conners at MENACE II SOCIETY. The crazy man loved his match with Conners so much he has asked if he can use the match as his promo when looking for bookings across europe so we are going to treat everyone by putting the match on Youtube. We already know Mansons opponent and are sure it is going to be another entertaining bout !

ROCKSTAR SPUD

After making his debut at NOTORIOUS Spud is back after a lot of demand via facebook. The UKFF no3 star of 2010 is back making an impact in British wrestling after his lay off due to injury and has vowed to well and truly make his mark on Southside in 2011. The Rockstar has won gold in so many UK promotions it's untrue and we wonder how long it could be before he strikes gold in Southside.

MARTY SCURLL

After winning his debut match against El Ligero at Battle of the Egos Scurll is back in Southside. One of the best UK wrestlers in the country over the last 12 months having many epic matches especially in IPW , we are really pleased to have Marty back. We have 2 possible opponents lined up for him , will he once again manage to steal the show ?

KRIS TRAVIS

The egomaniac half of Project Ego has finally decided to come back to Cambridgeshire after twice refusing to work our St Neots shows which have been our biggest to date. He actually decided to turn up on the day of Notorious and drunkenly told me that there was no one on the Southside roster that could beat him and he only took the last booking as it was against Doug Williams. Full of Bravado he accepted a challenge from us and also had some very unkind words to say about Martin Kirby - video to be shown very very soon !

MARTIN KIRBY

The fan favourite of Project Ego is also at Retribution 2 , Suffering his first loss for Southside this year at his last show we are sure Kirby will be out to make amends. With out a doubt one of the top wrestlers in the uk today we are sure that who ever Kirby faces it will be one hell of a match.

SWEPWE.jpg

We are also very pleased to announce that Pro Wrestling Eve will be presenting a guest match , we have already been told the match and i'm sure everyone will know that with Eve you only see the very best in female wrestling !

TICKETS

FRONT ROW - 12 POUNDS

SECOND ROW - 9 POUNDS

GENERAL SEATING - 8 POUNDS

FAMILY TICKET (4) - 25 POUNDS

PLEASE KNOW THAT YOU CAN BUY TICKETS THROUGH US WITH CONFIDENCE - YOU CAN BUY THROUGH OUR WEBSITE THAT IS LINKED TO PAYPAL , ALL OUR VENUES HAVE BOX OFFICES OR YOU CAN GET TICKETS THROUGH SKIDDLE & WE GOT TICKETS - THE LAST 3 ALL PAY ME 1 WEEK AFTER SHOW SO IF ANYTHING GOES WRONG WHICH IT WOULDN'T YOU KNOW YOU ARE PROTECTED !

T-BONE added to the card , with out a doubt one of the most improved guys in the UK . T-BONE has taken Southside by storm beating Cameron Kraze and CJ Banks and already confirmed as the no1 contender to the Southside title , T-BONE will be wrestling the winner of BURRIDGE and MVK at the 1st Anniversary show but who will he face at Retribution 2 ?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Damn, Blackman is the man ;) lol.

Heres my Southside Attitude era imports wishlist: Blackman,Outlaws, Al Snow, Jericho, Dean Malenko, Lance Storm;)

Or Corino ;)

Just to let you know we are also not planning to stop at 1 - we want to prove that imports can be done in this country if you don't go over the top , don't pay silly fees and can share the flight costs , we are waiting to hear back from another ex WWE star who we have been talking to , this man has also had a long career in WWE and is a worldwide known name.

Just to also confirm I personally have the money to cover this even if a single fan does not turn up , I am not relying on a third party or investor or ticket sales , I intend to start 2012 with a bang !

Well the ex WWE star IS booked however we are holding of the announcement for a while as it isn't on this show , I can confirm he is mainly known from the attitude era and has won multiple belts :thumbsup:

Hmmm... Mick Foley? Val Venis?

I'm intrigued to see this women's match, really. I've heard nothing but good things about EVE so really am interested to see what they bring to the show :)

Janey B and Rhia are both quality workers. Enjoyed their matches in EVE and in other promotions.

Will be glad to see more EVE talent on a regular basis.

• Paid Members
Janey B and Rhia are both quality workers. Enjoyed their matches in EVE and in other promotions.

Will be glad to see more EVE talent on a regular basis.

And you will my friend , I already know who is booked for the anniversary show which along with every other match on the card is going to be a cracker.

Like I said before this is not a one off and I couldn't be happier to be involved with a fantastic company like Pro Wrestling Eve , Hopefully we are going to be able to do something on an either bigger stage early next year as I really want to take Southside up to an either higher level and I believe that being associated with a company like Eve will help me do so.

And you will my friend , I already know who is booked for the anniversary show which along with every other match on the card is going to be a cracker.

Like I said before this is not a one off and I couldn't be happier to be involved with a fantastic company like Pro Wrestling Eve , Hopefully we are going to be able to do something on an either bigger stage early next year as I really want to take Southside up to an either higher level and I believe that being associated with a company like Eve will help me do so.

Hopefully we will see a EVE title defense at the Anniversary Show :)

Archived