Jump to content

JGPuk84

Members
  • Posts

    15
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JGPuk84

  1. I was in 213 - and generally it was a good experience going solo for the 3rd time (including forbidden door). I had a dad and a couple of kids winding each other up, and a couple of other families, so pretty good. I’ll be honest - I’m someone who enjoys getting into it (shouting, chanting etc…) so I was probably the one annoying everyone else. Minor complaints- I was right at the back of my section and the screens were pretty small, so it was difficult to see some of the shots from the hard cam early on. Other things - I liked the non black commemorative T-shirts this year. Got the blue one. I’m excited for Persephone as TBS champion. I’m not a Britt Baker fan, but was exciting to see her back. The casual dad who didn’t really know the wrestlers was impressed by Komander. He’s also one of the lower card guys I love to see pop up, so this warmed my heart. I thought Nigel vs Moxley was a masterclass. I was completely into it and as others have said was shouting for Nigel by the end. My section wasn’t really into Willow - but add me to the people gutted she lost. I hope they run a full on No DQ match in the future (has Mercedes done many of those?) I can’t add more about the main event. I need to watch the entrance back as I missed most of it chanting. I’m glad they didn’t do the kick out at One for the One Winged Angel, as it added to it. The stunned look on the guy next to me was great. The last 5mins though were amazing, I’m not sure how you top it, but I’m excited to see what Osprey can do to try.
×
×
  • Create New...