IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> UKFF: Classifieds - Rules & Guidelines

1) We reserve the right to remove any topic/post for any reason whatsoever. Remember we have no obligation to you or your business/site/federation, your posting rights here are priveledge, NOT a right!
2) Excessive plugging from the same member or for the same business/site/federation may lead to us denying your topics/posts from appearing in this forum, or removing your access to it altogether. So please don't abuse this forum. It is here to give everyone a chance to expose their work.
3) Relevant discussion in the topics here is welcome.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Retro/Modern Gaming Book For Sale, Hidden Treasures: Rare & Unappreciated Gems
patiirc
post Apr 9 2012, 2:10
Post #1

Sad Sack

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,717

Finally, the book I did some articles for a long while back has been published. As there are plenty of 'Retro' enthusiasts on this site, I thought it might appeal.

It can be bought for 1.99 PDF from the website linked below. Alternatively, you can own your own hard copy of the book if sales go over 50 hard copies. The hard copy can be bought for just, 11 pounds and 99 pennies ( monies only to be taken from the account when print run(s) are scheduled depending on demand)

Here is the link

http://pixel-nation.co.uk/index.php/online...ppreciated-gems

Disclaimer:
I don't have anything to do with the running of the site the book/PDF is published on.
I don't get any payments or royalties for the book and wont have any access to payments made for the book.
If for whatever reason you have questions regarding your order please contact the website where the book is being sold directly.

Cheers

--------------------
UKFF Championship Fantasy Football Winner 2010, 2011. 2nd 2012
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 1:48